X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soupero View Post
    no thanks

not when a faggot like ph did it before me
    how u gonna run twl from Zimbabwe anyways?
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      <3 the land of white supremecists
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        Why wouldn't it be possible?

Care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
          Why wouldn't it be possible?

Care to explain?

cus this u going 2 grocery store 2 buy 1 potato

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            besides, it doesnt disturb any of my favorite bear drinking time
            What's your favorite? Grizzly?

Comment

ph and i have considered running TWL together. we have a proposal to make to staff...contact us in game if you srsly want to consider it
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

the game sucks because nothing happens in it. set up twl for right after twel. stop wasting time by hosting draft tournament as history shows nobody cares enough to take it seriously
                PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                  the game sucks because nothing happens in it. set up twl for right after twel. stop wasting time by hosting draft tournament as history shows nobody cares enough to take it seriously
                  Lol last year was actually a really well done one. Until Ignite quit over a ruling. lol

+1 FOR ME!

Comment

Well I hope Summa and PH's plan includes making me a TWL op.
                    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                      Lol last year was actually a really well done one. Until Ignite quit over a ruling. lol

+1 FOR ME!
                      I'll come out of retirement to help run TWDT, but someone else has to be lead op cause I don't know shit.
                      When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

just an fyi: it was made official a couple of days ago, i will be running twl again and humid will be assistant coordinator

when i get out of this shitty extended stay hotel i'll get with him and we'll put a plan together for season 14
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                          just an fyi: it was made official a couple of days ago, i will be running twl again and humid will be assistant coordinator

when i get out of this shitty extended stay hotel i'll get with him and we'll put a plan together for season 14
                          fuck
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post

i know its 2 early 2 decide/discuss this but plz allow 12 squads 2 enter again....if its 6 its a wrap for many mid tier squads who actually are showing interest in twl (including my squad :grin, this time allow urself 2 hand me the "rookie captain of the year" award :wub:

Comment

Great news !

Two good people that aren't afraid to make difficult and reasonable decisions. TWL looks to be put into some proper hands.

aaaa
                              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Da1, zero 7 epic band. listenin to them 4 pst 2 year now./
                                Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Working...
                                X