Stupid Holiday Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Holiday Maps

Wow, this April Fools Day holiday map sucks. I mean some maps suck but this is an all-time WORST. Thank you for keeping me from playing. I hate mods.

yes yes true

Agreed

Comment

Meh it's OK
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

April Fools is meant for your convenience.
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

now that we're back on the pub discussion, can you mods PLEASE make:

one pub with levis OK, not flag timed, private freqs OK

and then a second pub with private freqs not ok, NO levis, and then a timed game (aka a basing with no levis)..

you could alternate these between the first and second pub, but at this point i dont really care which is which, can't the higher-ups just give us an explanation of your constant adjustments to the pub settings
          2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
          Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
          Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
          Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
          1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

staff totally cares about you and will certainly make effort to improve your gaming experience
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Uhh nevermind !!
              Last edited by Nockm; 04-02-2010, 07:42 AM. Reason: Oops.

Comment

Everything we (Staff) do is a catch 22. The April Fools ship settings was just for bit of fun... guess not.

Anyway, the Public system as it stands; Top Public free of any restrictions. Second Public Pure. Same as before. This just means when there's one Public open, everyone can do whatever they want. I've been experimenting having 1/5th of the team able to Leviathan in Pure Public, but you guys are just adamant to have none of that carry on. Fair enough. I'm also working on getting the RoboBots to spawn to the right Publics, 'cause they wern't before... So I apologise for the recent chaos with the bots and recycles...
                "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                • Shark
                • Dicer
                • Sager
                • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Try pub octobase style with the levi, highest points in pub gets to play the levi.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Octobase idea sounds good.

It's nice that people put in work to make festive/holiday maps but I think too many are being made just for the sake of it. I can't think of many, or any that have actually improved the gameplay - I think that's what really counts. All it ends up doing is:

1. People just don't play pub and maybe just log off.
                    2. People grudgingly play pub, it's sorta fun but they'd rather be basing.

Basically, what proportion of players think "Oh that was a great map, I'm really glad they did that!"? I wouldn't be surprised if the last April Fools' map gets an awesome 1% - that proportion being the map maker himself stroking his ego. Oh and that's the whole point of something being 'just a bit of fun', it's meant to be fun. I don't mean to criticize but I'm just trying help the zone here and hope you can see the constructive argument I'm trying to put forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X