Cap on teamkills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap on teamkills

A common complaint in pub base games is, javs excessively tking. Since TW no longer uses <zh> to monitor this, could a teamkill score count be added to the records of win/loss? And if so, by adding a cap limit to teamkills, i.e., 1-2% of total kills, that would suspend the player from the use of bomber ships for a period of time, would replace the need for staff to resolve ?cheater reports and impose upon players the need for better skilled aiming?

-AG
    Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
    I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

i agree. If you cant stop TKin in a jav, gtfo.
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

This makes alot of sense. The only thing I worry about is that a good Jav player can always have a bad day, specially if the opposing freq has good sharks. If they get alot of TK from repped bombs then nothing can be done for them.

Comment

no gtfo, sometimes i get bored and like to become careless with jav b/c its fun as fuk in pub
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i don't mind the odd unintentional tk if the person is sorry about it but the number of javs that blatantly dont give a shit about tking and fire when it's a lot more likely to kill own team is a real problem.

trouble with what you said astro is a that sometimes sharks will get tk's while doing what's best for the team. If a shark tk's 2 ppl in cram by mining in pub but stops the entire other team rushing in it's not bad like a jav just bombing entrance randomly or a shark mining on team trying to enter fr entrance >< Yet defending sharks mining here will be using more reps than kills and mines to slow enemy so their % tk's will actually be highish yet they can be effective and good for a team when done right. Also if it was a 1-2% of total kills means for the first like 50 kills if you tk you'd get ship changed which would be frustrating to ppl who don't play much , specially when some tk's are valid (like rocketing a terr in mid killing 5 enemy attached but taking out a team wb too is worth it)

i've asked before about if it's possible to tweak the code for the tkwatcher bot used in events to keep an eye on javs and warn them for excessive tk's over time and then ship lock them in spider if they continue an unacceptable tk:time ratio

or you could even give the person tked the power if the tker crosses a threshold of tk's pming the person tked something like it used to say !report if it was a deliberate tk - just say respond with !tk if it was deliberate/unnecessary reckless and not accidental ... thusly letting the person feel a bit of justice getting the tker ship changed. Would cut out the team frustration of jav's purposely tking.

however i think the person can just namechange to by-pass that ? dunno :turned:
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            no gtfo, sometimes i get bored and like to become careless with jav b/c its fun as fuk in pub
            that is really funny, your right.

Many stances to take on this - lolpub being one and also tk'ers often are alias'd/newbs either way following a warning they just change name blah blah..

I support this product and or service.. record tk's in the log similar to TWJL - any >5 per round warning and if they repeat next they gate spider for say +3 rounds?

PD I quite like your "punish/forgive" idea for the poor chap who got tk'd basically constant punish.

ip log the play as oposed to merely by name possible?
            LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

i said its fun as fuk not funny u newbie
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

+1
                - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

arent you cute. I hope your deflated e-ego had benefited from that fart you just pumped into it.

btw esc&a for arena list.
                  LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

In pure games, have team1 and team2 as normal, and also .. team3 .. the leper-colony.

Lepers can only be non-bomb ships. You can switch to leper voluntarily, or get thrown there if 3+ of your team-mates vote you off the team after a TK. If sent there by vote, then it's a 24 hour deal, or perhaps provide a way for 3+ team-mates to vote a leper ship back onto their team sooner.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by blackrazor View Post
                      In pure games, have team1 and team2 as normal, and also .. team3 .. the leper-colony.

Lepers can only be non-bomb ships. You can switch to leper voluntarily, or get thrown there if 3+ of your team-mates vote you off the team after a TK. If sent there by vote, then it's a 24 hour deal, or perhaps provide a way for 3+ team-mates to vote a leper ship back onto their team sooner.

Just a thought.
                      gr8 idea implement immediately
                      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                      beam> stfu tsunami
                      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                        i've asked before about if it's possible to tweak the code for the tkwatcher bot used in events to keep an eye on javs and warn them for excessive tk's over time and then ship lock them in spider if they continue an unacceptable tk:time ratio
                        I was going to suggest trying something like this...

Originally posted by blackrazor View Post

but then I read this :thumbsup:
                        Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Working...
                        X