You should know I'm writing a detailed terr guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexter View Post
    Anything to help the zone / game is good, man! I'll be waiting it so maybe i can learn how to terr haha.
    If you want, take a look on milosh's sharking guide, it has a nice kind of document to explain.

cya, good luck!
    Thanks I didn't know there was a shark guide. I've only seen a wb and jab guide. I'll look over it when I get time. It's always nice to learn the techniques other players use to play even though I'll never use them myself. Deception is the art of war.

Originally posted by saetep View Post
    Warportal played a few games as terr on recent remake of Diso. Anyway, why is everyone vsing this guy. I don't know who he is but let him write the guide. Probably could've finished the guide already if you guys would stfu.
    I'ts not them it's me. I'm currently busy with school and trying, lol trying, not to get distracted so I'm not dedicated as much time to this guide as I will when this semester's over. Also once the semester's over I also have a few more video games and coding projects I want to get started on. So it's not like I'll have nothing to do and that's why 7 months is a good estimate for this. Plus I plan it on being fairly long and detailed. So exited!

Comment

6 months.

Comment

Working...
      X