No announcement yet.

Arobas+ Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can`t play while I`m down here but occasionally I log onto the site and I am seriously impressed with what I see. The site has improved so much. It`s totally boss. It makes me want to play even more. Props, Arobas.
    sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
    1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

gr8 arab has once again added new features 2 site, i not able 2 belief my eye u r now able 2 c streaks n best comebak n multiple kills
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

as arobas' captain i demand he makes the next stats on twd site 'what players are wearing irl during match'
        need to know if playing naked helps or not.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          gr8 arab has once again added new features 2 site, i not able 2 belief my eye u r now able 2 c streaks n best comebak n multiple kills
          why you suck dik 4 a living

you are that fat zimbabwean kid dancing on the streets, shaking like a midget Shaquille O'neal

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
            why you suck dik 4 a living

you are that fat zimbabwean kid dancing on the streets, shaking like a midget Shaquille O'neal
            dun vs me b4 i get u banned 4 eternity this time nooper
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

arab i haf another gr8 suggestion...allow us 2 c how we died...you already have the spawn death stat...but would b cool to see if you die from r2, r3, or r4 (strays)....its beneficial 2 c in wat range majority of deaths cum from 4 specific player

Comment

cres such a noobie, just like kobe bryant who had a surgery on his knee

1 vs 2 vs 3 vs you vs me i beat you to pulp

wait and C

ty

Comment

Can you make a feature where soupero can't post unless he pms it to someone with a brain first, and they OK it? That'd be great
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Arobas could you make a male and FEMALE section in TW gallery, would make it easier to check out some TW babes.

Comment

also allow a fuk ursilf soupero function so i not haf 2 type it out everytime

Comment

and hes wickedsmart at the terrier malarcky.. ***** - would ride again.

Soup has a point.. make a girl section and ridiculously disfigured male section so we dont have to waste time on the normies.
                        LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Working...
                        X