Top 5 squads you never joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$FLUBBY$$
    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
      for whoever wanted to be on venom. you pretty much only missed the worst flop of a supersquad in history, don't worry. it was fun until crome left.
      It wasn't that bad. Venom was about 1 Foreign super-sub away from winning TWLD. Our division was way deeper than Pirates', which was who we (-F-) faced in the finals... but you're probably talking about TWLB so you're probably right.
      -Dave

Comment

• lol supersquads which has players whose only league they can play is basing

something's awfully wrong there
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Woo! I saw a -KAOS- in there! Although we were pretty damn open to recruiting anyone haha.

The first squad I remeber wanting to join because they were the best was TW Elites, then i'de probably go with:

-Legacy-, Elusive, -Siege-, and Light. (<3 fbz forever but he never let me join light )

-KAOS-, Cripples, Pirates, and Quicksand are deffinetley the most fun squads ive been in. Oh And Wildfire too.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Noone.
            I enjoyed players from other squads and their friendships brought me a ton of laughs and great memories, but I was happy with the squads I played with during my tenure playing TW actively.
            My name is James.

Comment

• I think I've been on all the squads that matter at some time or other.

Comment

Working...
              X