Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

Congratulations to Galleleo who is now the number one all time poster on these forums.

I think I speak for everyone when I saw we all envy the time and effort you've been able to put in here.
    Less QQ More pew pew

Only took him like what, 2 years of zeuz being afk? Lol

Grats tho!

Comment

I would like to thank Jesus, he kept me going.

God, not so much, I found Jesus to be a lot more helpful.

And of course ZeUs!!, it's a man whose shoes cannot be filled by anyone and I'm but a humble dude who tries.

I would like to thank Soupero and Ratty for their relentless support through the years, it's good to know that you have those hardcore fans.

Of course, I want to think Bloodzombie, for advertising me in his signature, he's no longer around, but props to the guy.

And I want to thank all my fans and supporters who made this possible, you're all great I love you all!
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

:fear:

does this make gall our leader?

:wub:
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
          :fear:

does this make gall our leader?

:wub:
          in your world he's not

but if he is in our world, we could always give him the Kind Louis hospitality
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

ROFL I just came to check this thread out and noticed that Galleleo has fewer posts than last time I checked.

Sorry, Gal, looks like someone deleted your posts and ZeUs!! is number 1 again.
            You're gonna have to give that award back now and apologize to Jesus for bringing this whole mess to his name.
            Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

gg n00bs

cres nr 1 poster imho

Comment

Haha, is someone going to keep on deleting my posts as soon as I surpass ZeUs!! again?
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

bump for re-achievement
                  Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                    gg n00bs

cres nr 1 poster imho
                    ye it about quality vs quantity, u learning yung 1
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

YES! I am now the 292nd top poster on these forums! Take that, Cyrus. Rhino_haha, I've got you in my sights.:fear:
                      Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

useless crap sub forum should be entirely devoted to galleleo's catalog of posts

Comment

You easily have me beat in useless posts though.

Comment

1 more valuable post from galleleo here guys

Comment

Working...
                            X