Windows 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7

Ever since I got Windows 7 I'm not able to start the game.

I press the play button and then it waits and says in the title bar "not responding".

I have a windows 7 pro 32 bit thingie.

anyone have an idea? I have a virtual xp but that might give me a lot of lag

I play on windows 7 but its the 64 bit version...

Here is a list of things that you could try out that have prevented me from connecting in the past :

1. Disable all anti-virus and firewall programs, including windows firewall. (Make sure if this is the problem that you enable them and find a safe solution.

2. Check to see where you installed the directory to, make sure that it is the newest continuum client.

3. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program, also make sure you delete any unused registries with a regedit program.

4. Check to make sure all your ports are open and look for unknown applications or tasks running in your task manager and research them on google.

5. If all else fails download Sandboxie at http://www.sandboxie.com/ run continuum.exe inside a sandbox ( A trick that I found on the SSforums )

Good luck and hope to see you around in game soon.

Comment

If anyone else will ever have this problem,

right click on continuum in your start menu and choose compatability and then pick the "suggested settings" or "custom" and use windows xp sp2!

Comment

Addict! :P

Comment

Congrats, who would of known it would be that simple

Comment

Working...
          X