Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Round Squad Score MVP
    1 Shinobi 37-46 Zeebu
    take that

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
      Code:
      Since our TWBL with Paladen is being postponed to next Saturday, we played -FINAL- in TWDL.

I've never seen a match like this in my entire life. First round, we lost by 5 deaths. The second round was VERY intense, I went 8-3 and most everyone else was around 1:1, some below, some above.

-FINAL- tied us in the second round! Right after the second round, my modem failed and my phone line got messed.. I spent 5 minutes fixing it and rebooting, and in the process banged my knee on the metal bracket on this keyboard tray (GAH.. it was bleeding). When I got back in, I saw that we were playing another round against -FINAL- and I found out that we had, indeed, tied them. As a result, the 2nd round was being replayed.

This was also a very intense round, and as it neared the end, each team had 2 players left (Defender & Incog vs. Hannes II and Ephemeral). Hannes was at 8, Ephemeral at 9, Defender at 9, Incog at 4. Hannes and Ephemeral managed to knock Incog down to 6 deaths making the score 47-45. They outran us by the time the round ended. A few minutes later, Phyre noticed that he only had NINE deaths! Robo had specced him at nine, so it was 47-46!

We lost the match 0-2, by one death, after replaying the 2nd round due to a tie. God hates cripples. :)

On a lighter note, we also played an unofficial TWBL against Commodore Army. What a twisted match that turned out to be. They had a levi and almost kept base from us for the first 5 minutes. How they got the levi greened in the first place was questionable, as you're not supposed to start a base match with a greened levi (ref has to *shipreset, resetting all bounties). But they had the levi attach BEFORE the ref could shipreset, so the levi would stay on anyway. I base terr'd, and we had one too many javs, making it a terrible game for us. We won 90k-20k. Terrible!
      I was the levi in this match. I remember alot of people pming me "WTF!!!" and then phyre hunting me in wb in spawn area after i died once.
      Dice
      TWLB Champions Season 8
      TWLJ Champions Season 8
      TWLB Champions Season 10
      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        here's a ?squadlist from a late-ish version of cripples. i believe this was the make-up of the squad close to the end of its golden era run. no eph or danyaldenyo or crazi and other notables on this. i have some bios that were to be put into a website too, but again, it's stuff from the later cripples, not the early days. i didn't start using the name jason until late 2001, might have even been early 2002. i had originally joined as syc0tik. i wish i would've saved more stuff like this for posterity's sake.

Cripples: LaBum,Up in ya !!,Khisanth,Lemon,Wix,Q-Tank,Louis XV,Appleseed
        Cripples: Jason,Rosstones,MAGI KOZ,Utopia,Sabe,Cripples,viper54,M_M GOD
        Cripples: Predator RuleZ,Windreaper,Kid>Kaos,Fallen Haven,M_M GOD <ER>
        Cripples: Arobas+,Yojo!
        Pretty damn good line up... especially in base... I think this was near the end of the line right before Wix went and recruited Ayden and axed everyone. Last I spoke with wix after that, he didn't seem like the same crazy ass wix I teamed with in Baseelim. sigh. good times.

Comment

Good old times.. :grin:

Comment

sabe=ez :P

Comment

whoa

hi dc !

Comment

sup phyre hows things going

Comment

Working...
                X