X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital cameras

i am in the market for a digital camera

i would like for it to be < 100.. maybe 110 but lets not get crazy

my 2 main requirements are a very good battery life and a fairly short time in between snapping pictures. the camera i have now dies after like an hour and i have to wait 10+ seconds in between taking photos. memory isn't too big of a deal since i can just buy a card

do your thing, spaceship pilots
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en...ed=0CEEQrQQwAg

I have the second one from the bottom, but I got it on sale on black Friday or something. Can probably get it on ebay for like 100.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

nice.. yeah, most people tell me to get a nikon

i like that one
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

It works great honestly. Just make sure you order a bigger memory stick for it.. think it comes with a 32 or a 64 or something small. Other than that I have taken over 100 pictures over the course of the last three months and haven't plugged it in one time and its still going.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kodak m863, was like $60-80 dont remember...was during black friday, its fast and can store 2000+ pix
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
          X