Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does TW allow such fools to be on staff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Yeah and we have ex CE user Delectable who evaded bans to the point where they finally unbanned him with staff powers now, not to mention plenty of other useless idiots but this one really strikes a nerve with me because.

An ER doesn't have the power to do a *lag check in public arenas so wouldn't know if your lag was actually over the limits to the point where you would have to reconnect. Good call Ara, I can see why you wanted me gone from staff, I was obviously much too talented for the trash you are creating.
    Cracklin Oat Bran. Kid Tested, Staffer Approved.
    ?go hockey -WarkWark

2:Rob D> southern, are you female...please don't lie
    2:southerngal> i m a girl
    pH> if you're a girl then how are you on the internet?
    pH> no computers in the kitchen

Kthx> guys going to QQ because he can no longer 4v4 pew pew. LOL

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by ph:
    (RoboHelp)>FU stands for F**k You.
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :pH:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
      blackrazor do you study at cambridge?
      fuckin' yo bitch
      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
      MegamanEXE> Chao
      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
      (Sefarius)> ....
      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
      MegamanEXE> You are sick
      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Complaining about staff is rather pointless because of this:

You could always have chosen yourself to not be a jackass, getting hired to staff, and then spending your freetime on making everyone in the game happy.

Since you are not in staff then you either don't care to do a better job yourself, or you've somehow managed to be below the insanely, ridiculously low standard it takes to be staff these days. In either case you fail.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

noah has insanely ridiculously low standards

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

conclusion

skomes = trolling virgin who cries about a 2d game; might i add, loves making the game miserable for people... correction, in pub.

case closed

ps. crying about something for a month that happened to him goes to show how significant this game is compared to his real life.

Comment

i used to have like a fuking blue ball or something that i used as a foot rest but i lost it. someone help enm find iut?
              http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by hypnotic View Post
                Here are the flaws to your argument.

1. You were asked politely to be reconnected; it's shown in your own screenshot
                2. Where in the job description does it say staff has to be IT experts or computer experts?
                3. You admitted to you spike and how others see that you are lagging and spiking
                4. The fact that you had to post on here, goes to show that you are a little kid or with a mindset of one
                5. The fact that you screenshot the conversation immediately shows that you had intent to go after a staff member, therefore you are maliciously stating defamatory material
                6. No where in the conversation is there a negative tone except yours, therefore you're the one over reacting and making something that's nothing into a big deal because you have no life
                7. You're just angry cause you have a small penis
                so if i took a picture of myccar afteir an accident it would be unusable??
                http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Working...
                X