Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does TW allow such fools to be on staff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does TW allow such fools to be on staff?

This doesn't belong in the TW staff forum because it isn't for staff to read, its for the players.

The rep of the TW staff has been in the tank for at least a few years now, ever since all of the adult staff were fired and seemingly children were hired in their place.

Today I'm playing and owning southerngal <er> on roof for half an hour.

Then all of a sudden I get this message from the person I'm owning on the roof.

And then I get locked into spec for 30 minutes. Then I report this through ?cheater, and evildeed answers.

Apparently southerngal lied and told him that I refused to re-connect.

And evildeed refused to do anything.

With morons like this on staff, it isn't surprising that nobody respects them.

Also note that near the top of the first image I explain my lag problem. Apparently southerngal does not understand how the internet works. All her experience is probably with her ISP's tech support with whom she blindly reboots her cable modem and computer and then unplugs her route. Do you really want liars and idiots on staff?

Yeah and we have ex CE user Delectable who evaded bans to the point where they finally unbanned him with staff powers now, not to mention plenty of other useless idiots but this one really strikes a nerve with me because.

An ER doesn't have the power to do a *lag check in public arenas so wouldn't know if your lag was actually over the limits to the point where you would have to reconnect. Good call Ara, I can see why you wanted me gone from staff, I was obviously much too talented for the trash you are creating.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

delectable being ER is pure lols, its like taking a prisoner out of jail and making him a cop
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

tag

Comment

In southern's defense, <er>'s and moderators aren't there for technical support. Staff are required to tell you to restart and if you still continue to lag they are to spec you. She did what she was suppose to do..

Comment

Originally posted by Eww View Post
            In southern's defense, <er>'s and moderators aren't there for technical support. Staff are required to tell you to restart and if you still continue to lag they are to spec you. She did what she was suppose to do..
            She didn't tell me to restart, she asked if it might fix the lag problem. It was/is a pretty stupid idea. She then claimed that I refused to re-connect.

You're defending someone who lied.

Comment

Just because she wasn't a douche about it by saying "Reconnect or Im going to spec you" does not mean you were not told to reconnect. Reconnecting DOES help with lag issues on subspace, but not everytime. If you spent less time being a whiny and annoying little faggot, you'd know these things. You took like 5 screenshots because you got locked in spec for 30 minutes like it was the end of the world, and all your screenshots show is how polite she was in your PM, and how much of a bitchy troll you were in pub chat. I hope you get banned and when you venture outside for the first time in your life you get run over by a bus full of swedish dicks.

Side note: lol @ dele on staff. He's a nice guy and all, but just because him and PL are butt buddies doesn't mean they should overlook a lifeban handed out by the very staff he's on now. I might as well apply for staff now, I know more about this game/zone then 80% of the current staff combined....but I won't.

Comment

whine much?

Here are the flaws to your argument.

1. You were asked politely to be reconnected; it's shown in your own screenshot
                2. Where in the job description does it say staff has to be IT experts or computer experts?
                3. You admitted to you spike and how others see that you are lagging and spiking
                4. The fact that you had to post on here, goes to show that you are a little kid or with a mindset of one
                5. The fact that you screenshot the conversation immediately shows that you had intent to go after a staff member, therefore you are maliciously stating defamatory material
                6. No where in the conversation is there a negative tone except yours, therefore you're the one over reacting and making something that's nothing into a big deal because you have no life
                7. You're just angry cause you have a small penis

Comment

Though i have noticed today's staff very much lacking in comparison to the far past's - especially with the joke new recruits - i do not agree with your method of showcasing it.. get better material and i might back you up.
                  1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
                  1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
                  1:Sir Spider> at least on me
                  1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      delectable being ER is pure lols, its like taking a prisoner out of jail and making him a cop
                      l0lz
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                        Just because she wasn't a douche about it by saying "Reconnect or Im going to spec you" does not mean you were not told to reconnect. Reconnecting DOES help with lag issues on subspace, but not everytime. If you spent less time being a whiny and annoying little faggot, you'd know these things. You took like 5 screenshots because you got locked in spec for 30 minutes like it was the end of the world, and all your screenshots show is how polite she was in your PM, and how much of a bitchy troll you were in pub chat. I hope you get banned and when you venture outside for the first time in your life you get run over by a bus full of swedish dicks.

Side note: lol @ dele on staff. He's a nice guy and all, but just because him and PL are butt buddies doesn't mean they should overlook a lifeban handed out by the very staff he's on now. I might as well apply for staff now, I know more about this game/zone then 80% of the current staff combined....but I won't.
                        What does being nice or a douche have to do with anything? If staff abuses their power, who cares if their nice about it, they fucking abused their power. Same goes for every player ever, if they break the rules, who cares if they're the nicest person in the world and are breaking the rules politely?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post

Lizard is angry because I trolled him in-game yesterday and he kept trying to hunt me while I owned him. I take it by your upset tone that you're still quite mad. Honestly, I find it pretty sad you're still angry about a game. You need some friends or something. Maybe a life.

The fact that you responded the way you did, only makes you look like an angry nerd who lives in his mother's basement. I find your response quite amusing.

Don't worry man, one day you'll probably find a friend or something. Good luck with that.
                          Last edited by skomes; 05-06-2010, 04:09 AM.

Comment

How do luv ?

Just a small novel to ask yer advice on something .

See the other night when tha moon was full I went to that ancient Gaelic ceremonial site I was tellin ya about .

But this time I didnt go there in wonder I went with an evil plan .

As
                            you kno I wondered in the past how they marked religious occasions pre
                            Christianity & my mind was all confused with Roman tales of
                            Sacrifice & ungodly behavior such as that .

Well , I'm
                            afraid yer gonna think I'm a bad person for doing this but I done it ,
                            I went & made a ceremonial sacrifice at the ancient pagan alter
                            before one of tha largest , brightest moons I have seen since August .

The
                            sky was clear as crystal & there were stars & constellations
                            galore on show , the temperature was - 2 C but it didnt feel it & I
                            could feel my spirit glowing as as I stood before her in that magical
                            spot engulfed by her glory .

Although I had planned to commit my
                            heretical act at the precise moment she passed a certain point in tha
                            sky I couldnt restrain myself , I ripped into it like a blood thirsty
                            savage & started to wolf down its innards like a man that hadnt
                            seen food in weeks !

By the time I had finished I there was 6 of
                            them torn asunder at my feet with their contents in my belly along with
                            an apple I had as desert & symbolism all washed down with about a
                            litre of coca cola .
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Grow Up!

You are such a troll. And you're still trolling.

She brought a problem to your attention and was attempting to resolve it by talking to you. You acknowledged the problem, and instead of trying to resolve the issue when it was brought up to you, you continued to harp on her.

How far up your ass does your head have to be to not see that your latency issue has all fuck to do with how many times you "PWNED" someone?

All you've succeeded at doing here is showing how disconnected from reality you really are.

I mean... how fucking delusional do you have to be to admit you're having lag issues one second, get spec'd for it, and then the very next second go cry about how you were spec'd unfairly because you were "PWNING" the staffer in wb?

So, yeah... she abuses her staff powers as much as you get laid.

Comment

Working...
                              X