Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does TW allow such fools to be on staff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was busy trying to talk to people and try to get TWEL fixed. clearly i am not to be blamed :P

Comment

Originally posted by evildeed View Post
      i was busy trying to talk to people and try to get TWEL fixed. clearly i am not to be blamed :P
      I already accepted the blame

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        a bunch of crap
        Bitch, we never talk anymore. What gives?
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Its because of threads like these we should follow our protocols on staff. It avoids drama like this.

In this case they were clearly not followed correctly.
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

We do not have Sotherngal's side of the story here Doc, we can not say what the circumstances behind the decision. Besides, no one asked if any other staff were there (or aliased) at the time of the incident.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
              We do not have Sotherngal's side of the story here Doc, we can not say what the circumstances behind the decision. Besides, no one asked if any other staff were there (or aliased) at the time of the incident.
              The decision isn't what i was disputing...skomes probably was lagging...
              The issue is the way it was handled has lead to this thread being created.
              If proper procedure had been followed, I doubt skomes would have created this thread.
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

skomes you could of atleast cut the C2S message zzzzzz

would be nice if all bots had a centeral databased that compiled lag data by MACID
                %killed says "eat,lagged,lamed,lucked,caught,strayed,spawned,te amed,typekill,vulched,rock,newbed,lol,fluke,ooops, wooops..." wa wa wa stfu

most wins/kills in old elim database

rank ---name --rate --wins-- games---- kills ---- deaths --ave
                4426 - Spacely--230 --14819 --89734-- 516061-- 670940-- 311

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                  where did kthx mention anything about her lag being fixed through reconnecting?

he's arguing the merits of her ability to threaten someone to reconnect without knowing jack shit.
                  His point is a red herring you twat. If you want to argue whether a staffer unqualified to give tech support should be allowed to make suggestions to other players or not, then you have something worth discussing -- but it has nothing to do with abuse of powers. Learn to distinguish one tort from another before you start calling people a dumbass, smart guy.

Also, she didn't threaten anyone to reconnect. He was threatened with spectator mode. Get your facts straight: She opened discussion with him in attempts to resolve the lag; her initial suggestion was that he try to reconnect. She was met with hostility and disrespect, thus closing the discussion. As it is impossible to discuss an issue with someone who refuses to behave rationally, she was left with using her ER powers to resolve the issue. Thus, she threatened him with spectator mode. etc...

there is no question that he is lagging, he himself acknowledges it, but how can southerngal tell he is over the limit? No, she made the decision herself, no input from anybody else. too much leeway for abuse, there is a case, youre just too much of a dumbass to see it.
                  Ok, so now it's not abuse? It's "leeway for abuse," or rather potential for abuse? But, not actual abuse?

from what we can see through screenshots, it's abuse.
                  Only if you ignore the facts. Nice song and dance though.

Your attempts to diss an experienced staffer are honestly sad, if your going to attack the dude, attack him with premises we can at least somewhat acknowledge as true.
                  No one attacked him, smart guy. I disputed his arguments, and he pulled out his resume. His resume has all f*ck to do with proving his claim. Got it short bus?

I hope you never go anywhere near a profession in problem solving or logic if you think there is no case here.
                  Take your own advice. And while you're at it, learn to distingush an ad hominem from a counter-argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
                    rizzlerazzlefizzlefazzle
                    you're right, no case here. hire more people like southerngal.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by skomes View Post
                      And evildeed refused to do anything.
                      southerngal <ER> took the call that you made. technically staffers are NOT allowed to inter fear with other staffers' calls. you could have asked for another staffer, however
                      Last edited by evildeed; 05-10-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

one additional point

but then again from the looks of how skomes talk and responds... pretty clear he is emotional and immature. probably just want to complain here because he is a little b1tch who wants everything his way. think about it. he screenshot admitting he was lagging hardcore and got specced by the bot first for lagging and spiking so much. 5%! doesn't take a professional to see that it's sh1t load of lagging and spiking. skomes = hormonal virgin

Comment

i wish skomes posted more
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                            Not a valid argument.

That is because she refuses to post here.

She knows the thread exists, I mentioned it in pub chat several times.

She doesn't want to post here for good reason. She lied and can not backup her bullshit.

If she refuses to post, then claiming we shouldn't jump to conclusions as we lack her side of the story is not a valid argument.

If you want her side of the story, get on TW and ask her to post here.
                            Last edited by skomes; 05-12-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                              i wish skomes posted more
                              Ask and ye shall receive.

Comment

haha "southerngal"

friend of bandcampgirl?
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X