Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does TW allow such fools to be on staff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
    His point is a red herring you twat. If you want to argue whether a staffer unqualified to give tech support should be allowed to make suggestions to other players or not, then you have something worth discussing -- but it has nothing to do with abuse of powers. Learn to distinguish one tort from another before you start calling people a dumbass, smart guy.

Also, she didn't threaten anyone to reconnect. He was threatened with spectator mode. Get your facts straight: She opened discussion with him in attempts to resolve the lag; her initial suggestion was that he try to reconnect. She was met with hostility and disrespect, thus closing the discussion. As it is impossible to discuss an issue with someone who refuses to behave rationally, she was left with using her ER powers to resolve the issue. Thus, she threatened him with spectator mode. etc...

Ok, so now it's not abuse? It's "leeway for abuse," or rather potential for abuse? But, not actual abuse?

Only if you ignore the facts. Nice song and dance though.

No one attacked him, smart guy. I disputed his arguments, and he pulled out his resume. His resume has all f*ck to do with proving his claim. Got it short bus?

Take your own advice. And while you're at it, learn to distingush an ad hominem from a counter-argument.
    I really like how you are behaving, largely because it is so amusing when you read the first post you made in this thread.

You are such a troll. And you're still trolling.
    It is funny to see somebody calling another person a troll while insulting forum users and trolling them.

Tigron it is pretty easy for everyone here to see that you are just another little nerdraging crybaby that I made upset in game one day who wants to act big in the forum, much like Lizard Fuel.

Perhaps you 2 should get together and start a club because nobody here wants to see you crying.
    Last edited by skomes; 05-12-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      Pillow Talk

Will you build my sandcastles for me?

Oh and Skomes is only posting here because that was 30 minutes taken out of his elite pwnage time. How could you be so cruel, southerngal and evildeed? HOW COULD YOU?
      Confused by different memories,
      Details of Asian remedies...
      Conversations, of what's become of enemies.
      My brain thinks bomb-like,
      So I listen, he's a calm type.

Comment

Here are some more screenshots of southerngal displaying her amazing professionalism and annoying everyone in pub yesterday.

ERs spamming pub, haha, amazing job you guys do in picking staff.

It is hilarious because anybody else doing it would have been silenced.

As Skybreaker seems to imply in the last screenshot though, mods here seem to get some leeway in abusing their power.

Last edited by skomes; 05-12-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

mootland's a punk 14 year old

Comment

its ok

she only need to post naked pics and shes free $$

(*lol i dont know who im talking about)

Comment

Very entertaining thread.
              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

skomes' clearly a dick fucker.

btw, nice tag Curse.
                TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by zhou View Post
                  skomes' clearly a dick fucker.

btw, nice tag Curse.
                  I'm really enjoying the forums. It brings out all the people I've trolled and made cry.

Comment

Originally posted by skomes View Post
                    I really like how you are behaving, largely because it is so amusing when you read the first post you made in this thread.

It is funny to see somebody calling another person a troll while insulting forum users and trolling them.

Tigron it is pretty easy for everyone here to see that you are just another little nerdraging crybaby that I made upset in game one day who wants to act big in the forum, much like Lizard Fuel.

Perhaps you 2 should get together and start a club because nobody here wants to see you crying.
                    Yes, I'm clearly the one over compensating for something by defending someone. :\

Try harder kid.

Comment

how do i apply for to become staff of the trench wars

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

lookin ok

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Yes, I'm clearly the one over compensating for something by defending someone. :\

Try harder kid.
                            1/10

The sad part is you are trying so hard to troll and failing very publicly.

I'm starting to feel pity.

Comment

skomes: Your own screenshots show you were specced by the game for high latency (C2S). You admit to lagging and others complain of it as well.

So my question to you is: "Why didn't you take some personal responsibility by either staying in spec (when the game auto-dumped you there), or by playing later when the backbone issue between your ISP and the gameserver resolved itself?"

Instead of taking personal responsibility for your own situation, you chose instead to make it a problem for your fellow players and the staff. Then, when you weren't satisfied with that amount of unhappiness, you decided to troll on the forums and harrass staff in the game, regarding this issue. This has gone on for days now, leading me to ponder whether you are some sort of psychopathic sadist, who gets his jollies out of emotionally torturing and humiliating other humans on the internet, and basically degrading the gaming experience of those around you.

To be fair, the procedural objections are valid, i.e.: staff shouldn't be dueling with you while disciplining you, and there are complications with an ER proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the exact measure of your latency.

That being said, you were rude, arrogant, patronizing, and harassing to staff. Your lag was clearly visible to the server (automated), staff, players, and yourself. You clearly intended to provoke. Personally, I am very leery by nature of authority and power, but in your screenshots, you act as the posterchild for the type of person that deliberately provokes authority into a situation that makes everyone look bad. Does that excuse authority from making mistakes? No. But how about you take some personal responsibility for the tone in which you address your fellow players and staff (in all your screenshots), and your own obviously laggy issues (at times when they occur).

The people with the courage to oppose authority should be the ones clearly showing how reduced authority benefits everyone. This is done through leading by example, demonstrating clearly that people can take personal responsibility for themselves and their behavior. Sadly, in the posts so far that have occurred in this thread, that element appears to be missing.

Comment

Originally posted by blackrazor View Post
                                skomes: Your own screenshots show you were specced by the game for high latency (C2S). You admit to lagging and others complain of it as well.

So my question to you is: "Why didn't you take some personal responsibility by either staying in spec (when the game auto-dumped you there), or by playing later when the backbone issue between your ISP and the gameserver resolved itself?"

Instead of taking personal responsibility for your own situation, you chose instead to make it a problem for your fellow players and the staff. Then, when you weren't satisfied with that amount of unhappiness, you decided to troll on the forums and harrass staff in the game, regarding this issue. This has gone on for days now, leading me to ponder whether you are some sort of psychopathic sadist, who gets his jollies out of emotionally torturing and humiliating other humans on the internet, and basically degrading the gaming experience of those around you.

To be fair, the procedural objections are valid, i.e.: staff shouldn't be dueling with you while disciplining you, and there are complications with an ER proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the exact measure of your latency.

That being said, you were rude, arrogant, patronizing, and harassing to staff. Your lag was clearly visible to the server (automated), staff, players, and yourself. You clearly intended to provoke. Personally, I am very leery by nature of authority and power, but in your screenshots, you act as the posterchild for the type of person that deliberately provokes authority into a situation that makes everyone look bad. Does that excuse authority from making mistakes? No. But how about you take some personal responsibility for the tone in which you address your fellow players and staff (in all your screenshots), and your own obviously laggy issues (at times when they occur).

The people with the courage to oppose authority should be the ones clearly showing how reduced authority benefits everyone. This is done through leading by example, demonstrating clearly that people can take personal responsibility for themselves and their behavior. Sadly, in the posts so far that have occurred in this thread, that element appears to be missing.

And DONE! My my, aren't we a bunch of angry people

I pretty much wasted 10 minutes reading this, just to realize that 90% of the post are saying the exact same thing.

Oh look Javduel started!

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
                                X