Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does TW allow such fools to be on staff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackrazor View Post
    skomes:

The people with the courage to oppose authority should be the ones clearly showing how reduced authority benefits everyone. This is done through leading by example, demonstrating clearly that people can take personal responsibility for themselves and their behavior. Sadly, in the posts so far that have occurred in this thread, that element appears to be missing.
    blackrazor wins. I think all of us could benefit from following this bit of wisdom.
    Confused by different memories,
    Details of Asian remedies...
    Conversations, of what's become of enemies.
    My brain thinks bomb-like,
    So I listen, he's a calm type.

Comment

why is there so much typing in this thread?

skomes is a homosexual virgin, and tw staff has been shit lately and theyve had to resort to hiring idiots.
      why type more?
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Skomes is still not getting it

Obviously, Skomes is spending more time trolling and stalking SouthernGal than actually playing. I am worried because this shows a psychotic behavior, and I hope this doesn't result in skomes cutting his wrist.

Pretty sure it's clear that skomes was at fault and was rude and obnoxious when he was making the game unpleasant for others. Having that high of lag and spike and admitting to it... it's in your own screenshot... how dumb do you have to be not to understand that people are making fun of you here for your stupidity and immaturity? Even if SouthernGal didn't follow strict procedure, at least she was nice enough to tell you to restart or try to fix the problem. Obviously, you have a maturity level of a 5 year old and looking from your actions here, it's evident that you just like getting attention and making a fool out of yourself.

If you had some brain, you would realize people are telling you, you have no case here. You're only embarrassing yourself and displaying your immaturity and lack of understanding in facts. People like you are the reason why this game is dying. The way you treat others and how you are disrespectful to other players make this game unpleasant. You try to pick a fight with everyone in the game, and how does that make this game enjoyable? Are you that pissed off about your small, futile penis that you have to pick a fight with everyone? After showing screenshots that defeats your own purpose of this post, you still persist on trying to make SouthernGal look bad. Talk about obsession over nothing... Hell, I could even post a screenshot of you spamming and saying how you like to suck horse penis. Anybody can edit screenshots. It's sad that you had to make up a screenshot to stain a staff member because she specced you for your stupidity and immaturity. You should have been banned because people like you kill the game by giving this game a bad name and unpleasant experience for other players.

Comment

you should all be embarrassed
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

you all should be arrested for grapefruits
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I kinda feel leftout

Noone post cool threads like this for me...

I'm so jealous Southerngal
              Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

This thread

Comment

Originally posted by Stompa View Post
                  but you dont have to take my word for it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by blackrazor View Post
                    skomes: Your own screenshots show you were specced by the game for high latency (C2S). You admit to lagging and others complain of it as well.

So my question to you is: "Why didn't you take some personal responsibility by either staying in spec (when the game auto-dumped you there), or by playing later when the backbone issue between your ISP and the gameserver resolved itself?"

Instead of taking personal responsibility for your own situation, you chose instead to make it a problem for your fellow players and the staff. Then, when you weren't satisfied with that amount of unhappiness, you decided to troll on the forums and harrass staff in the game, regarding this issue. This has gone on for days now, leading me to ponder whether you are some sort of psychopathic sadist, who gets his jollies out of emotionally torturing and humiliating other humans on the internet, and basically degrading the gaming experience of those around you.

To be fair, the procedural objections are valid, i.e.: staff shouldn't be dueling with you while disciplining you, and there are complications with an ER proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the exact measure of your latency.

That being said, you were rude, arrogant, patronizing, and harassing to staff. Your lag was clearly visible to the server (automated), staff, players, and yourself. You clearly intended to provoke. Personally, I am very leery by nature of authority and power, but in your screenshots, you act as the posterchild for the type of person that deliberately provokes authority into a situation that makes everyone look bad. Does that excuse authority from making mistakes? No. But how about you take some personal responsibility for the tone in which you address your fellow players and staff (in all your screenshots), and your own obviously laggy issues (at times when they occur).

The people with the courage to oppose authority should be the ones clearly showing how reduced authority benefits everyone. This is done through leading by example, demonstrating clearly that people can take personal responsibility for themselves and their behavior. Sadly, in the posts so far that have occurred in this thread, that element appears to be missing.
                    Honestly, I'm amazed by what an idiot you are.

You're simply an apologist. You find excuses for abusive behaviour by mods.

My lag is really not the issue in my posts. Regardless, my average was below 150ms, well below the average ping of many players on the server. You seem to have read the OP without understanding what you read, when I very clearly stated in the first post that the entire issue was that I was put into spec by an abusive ER. An ER couldn't even know whether I was going into spec voluntarily or being forced by the server.

The only basis used to put me into spec was in dueling on the roof.

Please read the first post before responding like a clown.

And by personal responsibility, what you really mean is you have to be nice to anybody with a tag on their name because they can do whatever they want to you, and morons like blackrazor will defend them on the forums.

So basically, don't piss off mods or they get to abuse their powers. Be careful if you own ERs, cause they can abuse their powers and blackrazor will excuse their behaviour.
                    Last edited by skomes; 05-21-2010, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skomes View Post
                      behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour behaviour
                      behaviour

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

colour
                        honour

okay so i thought i could think of more words with alternate spellings but it turns out i can't because i'm tired as fuck what a crazy long day of work and i still have two hours to go and holy moly run on sentence okay bye bye
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

dumbass

Maybe skomes is blind. People are referring to C2S and S2C and NOT MS. Just goes to show how much of an idiot skomes is because he can't read. This is why this dumb f*ck isn't seeing that people are saying he is wrong.

In your OWN screenshot, it says you were specced and to be specced in pub you have to have more than 5% C2S and S2C. Obviously, you're an idiot thinking that only MS matters in this game. If your C2S and S2C are that high, you need to stop playing and try to fix it instead of taking screenshots and trying to start a fight with people online. What's more pathetic is that you screenshot the conversation showing how rude and immature you are. In addition, you screenshot show you treat other people in the game and start unnecessary drama. Lastly, you take screenshots that contradict your own argument. What's more pathetic is that you claim you own people and I don't see any TWL titles next to your name. You do realize, people are making fun of you because you're pub newb claiming that you "own" people in this game. Even Apok laughed at you. If he says "he owns" people, then I could understand that, but you, LOL seriously... look at yourself.

You have NO support to your dumb argument because you contradict yourself over and over. Also, the mere fact that you are on here ranting and starting shit about southerngal, just goes to show that this is the only way you can get back at someone. What's worse is that you were fishing for southerngal to say something so that you can copy and paste a fake conversation to diminish her character, but it's obvious after the first screenshot lesson, you have learned to edit screenshots. EVERYONE knows that you troll every single day with people in this game, and it's obvious you can't do any of this in real life because you get beat up every day.

There is no abuse of power because YOU WERE ABUSING THE GAME. If people said you are spiking, others beside a staff member, then you were probably spiking. If more than one person claimed it, then you were spiking. You were specced by a staff member because you refused to fix your spike and instead acted foolish and immature toward someone trying to help you. The saddest part is that you're still bitter about this incident when it happened so long ago. That's how much your life is pathetic and has nothing going on in your life.

Comment

You're simply an apologist. You find excuses for abusive behaviour by mods.
                            I have no one for whom to be an apologist. As I stated in my first post, I don't much like authority. I would like to have less of it. What irks me most about your behavior (harassment, trying to bypass rules on technicalities, not taking responsibility for your actions) is that it's the EXACT sort of thing that invites more authority, not less. Authority's powers get expanded when staff and players (rulers and prols, if you wish) get sufficiently aggravated with behavior such as yours. That additional authority makes life awful for everyone, including the 95% of people that are neither staff nor troublemakers, and just want to live and play in peace.

Take my favourite example: The Right To Keep And Bear Arms (2nd ammendment) in the US Constitution. This example applies whether or not you are a US citizen. Why was this put as a right? An armed and ready citizenry is the best defense against organized oppression, whether foreign, or more likely, over time, from the gradual excesses of your own domestic government. But here lies the problem: no right is absolute; it all hinges on personal responsibility. Every time a weapon is used to murder a spouse, a family, your co-workers, your schoolmates ... it weakens that right. Citizens and government both, in response to abuse of the 2nd ammendment "right", clamour and legislate to curb it. Now that right is much watered down; you have to jump through hoops to get a permit (gov't controlled) just to own a puny little handgun or rifle. Perhaps this grants some safety or disincentive to use a weapon (or an automatic or explosive one, at least) to murder other innocent civilians. But just as critically, that 2nd ammendment right no longer has the force to do what it was originally intended to do. There is no longer an armed and able citizenry of which government would be wise to be afraid. Instead we are afraid of our government, and they can oppress us at will. That is what comes of the erosion of rights, when people fail to take personal responsibility for their rights and fail to limit their own weak behaviors. In so doing, they fail to safeguard the future.

My lag is really not the issue in my posts. Regardless, my average was below 150ms, well below the average ping of many players on the server. You seem to have read the OP without understanding what you read, when I very clearly stated in the first post that the entire issue was that I was put into spec by an abusive ER. An ER couldn't even know whether I was going into spec voluntarily or being forced by the server.

The only basis used to put me into spec was in dueling on the roof.
                            There is your issue and then there are other people's issues. Your average ping may have been 150ms, but your C2S packetloss led the game to already auto-spec you. You didn't like being put into spec. You felt there were technical reasons (which I did acknowledge in my first post) that should have restricted the ER's choices. You wanted to be able to spike and packetloss at will, taunt the ER, while have her unable to do anything about it, owing to various technicalities in the rules (which by the way, are meant to protect ordinary players from theoretical abuse, not spiking game-auto-specced ER-taunting players such as yourself).

You beg the question on whether the ER was abusive. She may have overstepped her bounds, but what about you? You knew the game was auto-speccing you for packetloss, you were noticably spiking, you were taunting staff ... don't you think you were being abusive? What should be the punishment for a player that packetlosses and spikes to the point of being autospecced, then comes back to play some more under those conditions, taunting staff and players all the while, while your packetloss makes you an annoyance for everyone else actually trying to play the game fairly and base successfully?

And by personal responsibility, what you really mean is you have to be nice to anybody with a tag on their name because they can do whatever they want to you, and morons like blackrazor will defend them on the forums.

So basically, don't piss off mods or they get to abuse their powers. Be careful if you own ERs, cause they can abuse their powers and blackrazor will excuse their behaviour.
                            No. I mean be reasonably polite to everyone, whether they have a tag or not, as a simple human courtesy. More importantly, I mean that next time you are lagging to the point of getting autospecced, and other players complaining (and you know something is temporarily broken, as you previously acknowledged, on the path between you and the server) then don't even wait for a staff to catch you. Just do the responsible thing and leave. Come back later when your connection has normalized. The rules were meant to try and formalize that, but really it is common sense and courtesy to leave when your connection is so bad that others need to complain.

It's like if you stink so bad, that everyone moves away from you on the bus and gives you dirty looks, the proper thing to do is bathe beforehand. Don't wait for some cop to pull out some city ordinance about "disturbing the peace" with your stench, so that you can raise a ruccus about how he abused his authority later.

===

Anyhow you seem to fall into one of two areas, skomes.

Either you are completely oblivious of the consequences of your own actions. Everyone else's actions you judge very harsh and completely, but not at all your own. I doubt that I or anyone else on the internet will get through to you; it will be a lesson for you that either won't come at all, or only with enough time spent in the "school of hard knocks".

The other possibility is that you know full well the situation and are just deliberately trolling for amusement or attention. Not much I can do there for you either. I have already "fed the troll" overmuch, I fear. In any case, I don't think much new material or insight is being added as this goes back and forth. It's basically the same entrenched positions being restated in different words.

As such I will try to take some personal responsibility of my own, and refrain from posting further on this thread, unless some truely new and important insight is revealed. Which I doubt. In any case, cheers, be well, and try to treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.

Comment

blackrazor do you study at cambridge?
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                                Noone post cool threads like this for me...

I'm so jealous Southerngal
                                you forgot your -24

also there's a whole thread dedicated to breaking every forum rule there is plus a konging just because of you

so what the fuck are you talking about

- GG
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X