TWHT - signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWHT - signup

Hey everybody, can't believe no thread has been created for this yet... ?go hockey is going to host a tw hockey soon, so check out the arena and type !help to the bot that's in there. It will link you to a site that will allow you to signup a team or sign up for a team.

which btw, I don't think whoever is staffer should just let anyone make random teams, there are a few of em that i don't expect many ppl to join (just some random newbie who signed up a team).

Speaking of a random noopi making a team, I made a team (once staffer accepts my team!)

><-Factor

Join it, or die!
    www.trenchwars.org/twht
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

yeah, thanks gran for the post

How to signup squads:

if you're in ?go hockey,

type to HockeyBot !teamsignup <SQUADNAME>

You don't have to be squadtagged to signup it, just type the name of your squad there, thats an advantage

Anyways, it would be good if you message the TWHT-Ops after registering it, because they have to accept on the site or not, they'll analyse the squads for it!

and sorry for not postin it yet
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge...”
    -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
    -Bots / Systems creator
    -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

thanks for adding my team

how does one sign in to the website?
      sigpic

Comment

I'd like to sign up as a player. Do I first hunt down a squad to join or can I just sign up and let some team pick me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
          I'd like to sign up as a player. Do I first hunt down a squad to join or can I just sign up and let some team pick me?
          haha
          you have to hunt down a squad and apply on
          trenchwars.org/twht

ps: the login/pw is the same as TWD's

good luck, Ephemeral!
          -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
          -Bots / Systems creator
          -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            thanks for adding my team

how does one sign in to the website?
            Sign in with the same twd's login/password

enjoy! :turned:
            -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
            -Bots / Systems creator
            -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

my username and pw isnt working

any reason?
              sigpic

Comment

The tomatoes took it gran :shuriken:
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Hey TWHT runners, might want to make sure that 300 people don't sign up leagues and spread out the playerbase a shit ton.. there aren't that many skilled players in TW that are going to join these. Put a max of like 12 twht squads so everyone else who wants to play has to do it through someone elses squad.. then later on if there is that much interest you can up that to like 16.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

If you can't login to the TWHT site, which is a problem more users seem to have, go to the TWD website, login there, and then go to the TWHT website. It should work then. :turned:
                    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Sounds like there are some errors with the global login system that I haven't heard before. If it's not working for you, it should not work on the TWEL website too, as it used the same system. Someone can check if it is also the case?
                      TW Bot Developer
                      TW Web Developer
                      Friends> All I saw was arobas+
                      Friends> It's like death

Comment

Really weird if you can't log in.
                        Are you sure you are using your TWD login? Because the TWHT website is using the same login function as for example TWEL or the TW Gallery. So if you cannot login for TWHT, you shouldn't be able to login for any of the others either. And if not, I'd like to talk to you, Gran Guerrero, so we can fix this issue.

As for the number of squads, at the moment it is a matter of the captains to think before creating one. Realize that you do need to recruit players for your team, and if you aren't able to do so, don't create a Team!
                        And obviously, when the Tournament starts there are rules. There will be a minimum number of players that are required for each team. This is not exactly set yet, but I'd guess it'll be 8 or higher. So if you don't meet this requirement and you only have 6 players on your team, you will automatically be rejected.
                        TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                        4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                        4:vys> know it for sure
                        4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                        3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                        3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Fair enough Zazu, well written.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The games should be played in ?go twht which is the arena that was first made for a hockey tournament because the settings are MUCH better and more up to date than in ?go hockey.

Oh and i'll be referee, or anyhting if needed, i've played some space hockey so.. ^-^
                            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                            1:soild>they can say what they like
                            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              Hey TWHT runners, might want to make sure that 300 people don't sign up leagues and spread out the playerbase a shit ton.. there aren't that many skilled players in TW that are going to join these. Put a max of like 12 twht squads so everyone else who wants to play has to do it through someone elses squad.. then later on if there is that much interest you can up that to like 16.
                              well thats the thing

what exactly is the point if it's just hockey zone players playing hockey in trenchwars ?

i know i'm not good at hockey i've not played it alot but i generally turn up when it's hosted in TW and this should be more about being a casual tourny allowing TW players a crack at slightly more organised hockey than only the TW'rs that play hockeyzone allowed to compete due to skill
                              In my world,
                              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X