Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save TW - Collaboration Time! - Click ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lethe View Post
    the game sucks. Maybe its just not worth saving? I'd imagine thats the most logical conclusion.

lol mark still trolling the forums?
    Volcs> !sex
    Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
    Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
    Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
    Volcs> !sex on
    Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
      That's just silly in my opinion. There's just a different group of people that we need to appeal to. Obviously 10 year olds aren't going to want to play this game, but 25-40 year olds probably would enjoy it. Think of how many people play solitaire, or mahjongg. They do it for the game-play; it has NOTHING to do with graphics.

Do a Google search on if people "miss playing older games". You'll see there are a LOT of people that really do. They miss the fact that it was simple yet entertaining, and difficult to play.

Graphics DO matter to a certain group of people, but not toeveryone.

solution: turbs awesome super bright hax graphics.

in all seriousness, not everyone cares about graphics. there are lots of players that love old games, and most of them are playing in sites like kongregate.com at this very moment. just have to advertise in the right place. doing facebook ads won't do a shit, where as if you advertise in the right place you might actually get someone to download this game.

unfortunately most people that like old games have ad-blockers these days. :fear:

Comment

Shut the fuck upppp and let this game dieeee.

Heyyyyyy youuuuuu guyyysssss!!!!

Find a new game.

Faggots

Comment

Originally posted by Cambia View Post
          Shut the fuck upppp and let this game dieeee.

Heyyyyyy youuuuuu guyyysssss!!!!

Find a new game.

Faggots
          No thanks.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
          X