No announcement yet.

Continuum.exe disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVG and windows defender is all you need B)

Comment

I briefly read through the posts, I believe my story relates. I just 10 minutes ago attempted to launch continuum.exe and my avast! anti-virus moved it to chest and said it was Malware (Win32:Malware-gen to be exact). I've read this piece of malware can replicate itself in other programs you have on your computer so if you believe you removed it, maybe you didn't.

The other side of the coin is that my anti-virus updated itself today not long before I ran the program. It could be identifying a "false positive." Maybe avast! was just wrong. I'm not sure but I reinstalled continuum into the same directory and ran it again, no problems, it works fine for me, for now..
      2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
      Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
      Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
      Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
      1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

In conclusion: Avast is a horrible antivirus program

Comment

Shiiiit everyone hurry and uninstall continuum. Its a virus!!! Only way to be safe is to reformat ur entire computers
          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
            I'm really clueless on what happened, all I can think of is... what the hack?

It just happened overnight, reopened my computer, clicked on my Continuum shortcut and ? can't find the .exe anymore. I look in my folderwhere it's supposed to be and everything's still there except the .exe that mysteriously disappeared.

Now I had a backup of "Continuum040Setup" that I ran and re-installed and the Continuum.exe still isn't coming back, is there a way to just download the "continuum.exe" that I'm missing? I'm guessing that would fix it.

Any other solutions?

Help me out please, I got a draft team to cap by next sunday! :P
            This happened to me too hahah. All of a sudden it couldn't find. Now my virus blocker thinks continuum is a virus. ^+^

p.s. I have Avast as well.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Should be fixed now. I moved continuum.exe to my virus chest for a few days. Scanned it today and avast said it's clean.
              Originally posted by paradise!
              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
              1:Reaver> HALP
              1:Reaver> HELELP
              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
              X