Two Minor Suggestions (TWD-Based)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Minor Suggestions (TWD-Based)

1) My first suggestions is pretty simple. In the Basing division, only four players are allowed to be attached at a time (as far as I know) but I think that it's time that we take that limit off. If all players were attached, it could make attacking mid-base a bit more strategic, as the other team may take more time to figure out what tube you're attacking from. Ports into entrance will also be more effective, allowing for a faster-paced game if a team is having trouble with breaking cram.

2) I was recently looking at the ladder, and right now there are only 8 squads actually BD'ing and competing as basers. I understand that this is (almost) enough for a successful season, but there must be a way to bring more players to basing and TWD itself so more squads rise up. I've realized that pub has been dying, and the most active part of TW now-a-days is TWD. I'm wondering if it'd be possible for the RoboBot to, perhaps, private message the "MVP's" of each round of pub-base with a message that says something like: "Congratulations on your MVP! Want to take your skill to the next level? Type ?go twbd, ?go twdd or ?go twjd and try to participate in the Trench Wars Divisions. Squads are always looking to pick up players with potential!" When new players who haven't seen TWD before get a chance to see what it's all about, they almost always hang around and start chatting to see how to get on squads and whatnot. Zone advertisements can also be made promoting these games, I know the top 3 squads get advertisements when they compete against one another, but we could definitely attract the pubbers with potential to TWD without having to lurk and watch them play.

in before stabwound makes a poll err makes this happen
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
    X