No announcement yet.

Any suggestions for TWD in general?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The current round is implied by the score, and the time and current score are in the top right anyway.

It could just do:

MatchBot> TWJD in progress: Revenge 1 - 0 Penetrate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rab View Post
      The current round is implied by the score, and the time and current score are in the top right anyway.

It could just do:

MatchBot> TWJD in progress: Revenge 1 - 0 Penetrate.
      That's just not realistic, you mean MatchBot> TWJD in progress: Revenge 0 - 1 Penetrate.[/QUOTE]
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• Comment

• Mmkay. I'm watching bding here and i think there should be some setting to prevent people to shipchange sharks so they can reset their mines. Could make bot to keep the shipchanged player in spec for X seconds? But then there's !switch. So maybe do it so you can only use !shipchange or !switch once in 30secs or 1min or something? If you mine like a retard you should pay for it. You dont get extra energy in dd/jd for missing :P

Btw hi!
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

• Server is right - game would be better if you couldn't change or switch to clear mines.

Another one...

I keep typing !line like a noob to see the line of my team, then realise I need to type !list. Could !line just be made to work?

Comment

• Private squad forums built in to twd profile. Doesn't need to be complicated, just a simple single-forum system where people can post threads and reply to them.

ps. quick reply box doesn't work in chrome, fix that shit

Comment

• If I'm in a basing squad I don't want to be spammed with challenges for JD and DD.

Comment

• Just ignore them.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• "Squads without a game played since 15 days are not listed. (BD only)"

Brilliant

Comment

• Would like to see this page made useful: http://twd.trenchwars.org/freeagents

Current problems:
                      - Shows aliases of players on active squads
                      - Shows players free since 2010, pointless
                      - Only goes up to 2011, what about players free since 2012 sometime, aren't there any?
                      - Need to filter by league, e.g. "I want to recruit a free baser", like to have: "I want to recruit a free terr"
                      - Shows TWSD, should be removed rather than adding TWFD

Comment

• would be easier if we could:
                        -type !chtop instead of !challengetopteams (laziness)
                        -type a !chall for challenging all the squads

also im pretty sure before it allowed people to see how many a squad has online...is that still available?
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• !chtop is a thing
                          and :twchat:!whohas 4 (any number from 3-8 actually)
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

• http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90065333

900% k/bul in shark

Comment

• If the TWD site is capable of reporting how long a game has been going on.. couldn't it report more in depth statistics? At the very least:

Who is playing on both teams
                              What round the game is in (and who won each of the rounds)

This would suffice.

Comment

• The only time you could do this is at the end of each round... what would be the value in that?

Personally if I was interested I'd go watch the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X