This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Standings

Well since we haven't got the standings portion of the TWDT website up and running yet, we need to keep track of the standings. The TWDT website IS up-to-date in the results section though)...in wins:

*note that week 2 basing will be played during week 7, so the max basing wins are short 1.

Code:
    Squads		       WB  	       Jav  	      Base 	     Overall
    Candy King		3		2		3		8
    Underground		3		4		1		8
    top5squad		2		2		3		7
    Ez or Wut		2		2		2		6
    Ruby	      	 	2		3		1		6
    Blood Choke		3		2		1		6
    Gypsy Humpers		1		1		1		3
    Emofucks		0		0		0		0
    Each team currently has 10 games left, so its still anybody's ball-game. Remember, playoff qualification (top 6 make it) and seeding for each individual league is based on the overall standings. The league is much more wide open this year compared to last year (when Revenge already had a 3 win lead at this point).
    Last edited by Black Mage; 07-13-2010, 04:13 AM. Reason: Playoff clarifications
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

well if 6 teams make playoffs then i think we've got them already, unless something weird happens...

we're probably top 5 squad in twdt
    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

After Week 5:

*note that week 2 basing will be played during week 7, so the max basing wins are short 1 week. Also, Ruby vs. Candy King jav will be replayed later.

Code:
      top5squad		3		3		4		10
      Candy King		3		2*		4		9
      Underground		4		4		1		9
      Ez or Wut		3		3		2		8
      Blood Choke		4		2		2		8
      Ruby	      	 	2		3*		1		6
      Gypsy Humpers		1		2		2		5
      Emofucks		0		0		0		0
      Top5Squad goes 3-0 this week to move into first place. Gypsy Humpers almost doubles its win total this week, making a big stride towards making the playoffs (Good work new cap Maketso).

Remember, playoff qualification (top 6 make it) and seeding for each individual league is based on the overall standings.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

After Week 6:

*note that week 2 basing will be played during week 7, so the max basing wins are short 1 week. Also, Ruby vs. Candy King jav Week 5 will be replayed later.
        $ Clinched playoff berth

Code:
        Candy King		4		3*		5		12$
        top5squad		4		3		4		11
        Underground		4		4		2		10
        Ez or Wut		4		3		3		10
        Blood Choke		4		3		2		9
        Gypsy Humpers		2		3		3		8
        Ruby	      	 	2		4*		1		7
        Emofucks		0		0		0		0
        Remember, playoff qualification (top 6 make it) and seeding for each individual league is based on the overall standings.

Candy King sweeps to retake the lead. Gypsy Humpers also sweep to move into pole position for the last playoff spot going into the last week.
        Last edited by Black Mage; 07-26-2010, 02:47 PM.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
          Also, Ruby vs. Candy King jav Week 5 will be replayed later.
          no it won't, not when humid hasn't even said anything yet
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Appeal has already been granted, nice try Draft..go put up some more failure appeals of yourself :greedy:
            Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
            24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
            1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Current tie-breakers split up per league as per the rules:
              (Basing is in total minutes with the seconds converted to partial minutes, and all games against Emofucks are counted as a neutral 0)

Code:
              Teams		        WB	   	Jav	 	Base
              Ruby			-37		7		-9.54
              Gypsy Humpers		-35		-56		-8.45
              Blood Choke		3		1		-18.57
              Ez or Wut		3		4		-9.34
              Underground		7		61		-8.93
              This is the current tiebreaker with all games against Emofucks (and all games to be replayed) not counted, so as not to advantage any teams that played Emofucks when they did not have enough players and thus got the full 50 points. I am not sure that this is going to be the method used to deal with the Emofucks situation, but I will update it after talking to Tres and Humid. Assuming Emofucks does not win a game in the future, this is the fairest way to do it in my mind.

If the season ended today (and if Ruby wins the makeup jav game or if it is overruled), Gypsy Humpers would still make the playoffs by the barest of margins since they have the edge in 2/3 leagues (despite a poor differential in jav).
              Last edited by Black Mage; 07-27-2010, 04:57 PM. Reason: typo

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                Appeal has already been granted, nice try Draft..go put up some more failure appeals of yourself :greedy:
                Tres> i will let humid see the appeal and let him decide when hes back, but for now this isn't a win for ruby nor a replay for candy king

doesn't sound like its accepted to me.

Comment

K time to try in wb now...

and Blak Mage can suk lots of dick
                  TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                  2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                  TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                  TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                  cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                  Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                    Tres> i will let humid see the appeal and let him decide when hes back, but for now this isn't a win for ruby nor a replay for candy king

doesn't sound like its accepted to me.
                    Oh I'm sorry, please read humid's latest reply of my appeal and then get back to me so I can laugh at you some more :grin:
                    Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                    24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                    1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                      Oh I'm sorry, please read humid's latest reply of my appeal and then get back to me so I can laugh at you some more :grin:
                      Oh I'm sorry for the late reply, just saw this.

laugh at me now m_m, whos in jav/base finals? :grin:

Comment

Working...
                      X