No announcement yet.

Documentaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 doc about the 7+ trillion dollars fabricated since 2008 for the bailouts

Here's a free link: http://stagevu.com/video/xmvpuovucqbc
    Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
    Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
      RIP- A remix manifesto

hands down my favorite documentary ever (and i've still studied to become a doc filmmaker).

about copyrights, media, and girl talk

can't go wrong with girl talk!

http://films.nfb.ca/rip-a-remix-mani...?ec=en20081015
      I just watched this on the airplane!
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Earthlings

The 11th Hour
        Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

Comment

i used to love david attenbourgh documentaries about nature and wildlife they were fantastic but he's alot older now and just narrates ones like 'life ' which aren't as good sure the HD was fantastic and the cameras much better but it was alot less engaging imo

also horizon used to be one of my fav programes and did good science documentaries but it's also went way downhill stopped watching it lately as now it's more about some silly pressenter self promoting himself :/

might check out some of these but if anyone has good wildlife or science documentaries to dl or stream link me up ^^
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Meet Your Meat
            Last edited by A fem bot; 07-28-2011, 01:00 AM.

Comment

jesus, I didn't realize TW had such a rich assortment of documentary connoisseurs. Look at all these snobby quotes from people like.

I doubt mega would enter a thread with such an educated title such as documentaries because only some people know what a documentary is ha ha ha ha.

Seriously you are watching shitty movies about shit that most people don't care about, don't get a hard on because you think you are so intelligent for watching them.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

riske, thanks for the recommendation on fractals with arthur c. clarke. I think I actually understand what a fractal is now.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  jesus, I didn't realize TW had such a rich assortment of documentary connoisseurs. Look at all these snobby quotes from people like.

I doubt mega would enter a thread with such an educated title such as documentaries because only some people know what a documentary is ha ha ha ha.

Seriously you are watching shitty movies about shit that most people don't care about, don't get a hard on because you think you are so intelligent for watching them.

the hard on i get is because I am watching this insightful documentary on hookers which makes me smart for watching it.

Didn't we establish i am the TRUE HIGHLANDER OF THE FORUMS

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                  I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                  tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                  im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                  i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

watched a good one about overfishing the other day but cant find an easy stream of it, you can torrent it if anyone wants a link gimme a shout, dunno what the seeding is like as i watched it on t.v.

http://endoftheline.com/
                    if you do watch it read this after on a related topic kinda
                    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-10781621

seen this one about 5 years or so ago but at the time it was to me as i'd never heard of global dimming before so the fact that it could be masking the effect of global warming was scary. Crazy what we do to the planet.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3530743771382#

Originally posted by A fem bot View Post
                    Earthlings
                    watched this the other day while browsing the web as i liked the title and thought from that it was going to be a kinda generic science documentary about the the unique biodiversity evolution has created on earth to fill those environmental niches ... that would have been better !!

Should put a disclaimer on that documentary as it has harrowing scenes of animal cruelty and for me personaly buried some of it's valid points by stepping over the line in vegan propaganda and overdoing shock scenes while blurring logic.
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

I got to see the fucked up documentary i wanted. All thanks to Kontrolz

the site is www.docmasters.tv they got everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                      I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                      tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                      im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                      i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Comment

Comment

i wish i could just +1 this entire thread

for real though, we should enable threat rating

i already did up the graphics for it when i made this theme
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

the cove!
                              never like the japanese ever again.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

as long as they keep producing manga, anime and sushi, then I'm fine.
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X