Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do elim death votes ranging from 5-10 instead of 1-10 even exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do elim death votes ranging from 5-10 instead of 1-10 even exist?

Seriously, it's annoying to play an elim game with 2 other people, not pay attention to the vote arena message other than to see that its green because its after midnight, vote for 3 deaths, and get it defaulted to 10 because somebody thought changing it up would be a smart idea.

Please axe this from the bot and make all votes on deaths in elim 1-10, thank you.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

I'm gonna help, since I think English isn't your first language.

Originally posted by What Ganon-Knight is trying to say
    Subject: Why is elim from 1 to 10 deaths and not 5 to 10?

Seriously, at midnight, when there's like only me and my homies from the LBC up in this bitch, one of these fools ALWAYS GOTS TO VOTE 3! And I'm like dawg.... why'd you gotta be trippin on me like that? And he's all like ... dawg ... blame the bot, not the game, HOMIE! So I am. We should make all elims be a minimum of 5 deaths on vote instead of the 1 to 10 deaths on vote.
    And I'm going to have to half agree. While a minimum of 5 deaths would be nice, Elim just isn't active enough anymore to warrant this change. A new minimum death count might scare off the newbs who stumble in there. A better change would be to make the bot advert more so more people show up. I played about 5 games of elim last night and only got 1 advert for it.
    DELETED

Comment

Hey it was like 12:30 and i was tired as fuck man.

Basically I'm just hoping every elim game has a chance to be an elim to 1. Not because I want to annoy TW by spamming for WB Elim to 1, but because when you've only got 3 people in an elim, and they all vote for a WB elim to 3 deaths, it should be a WB elim to 3 deaths and not get defaulted to something else just because the bot decided that a vote for 3 deaths just isn't in its plans for that elim.
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Oh, so you're completely 180 degrees what I thought you were saying. My late night, third world mumbling translator is broke as fuck.

Well, here's the only answer for your problem I got then.

DELETED

Comment

Lol they can't understand eachother.
          Mega Newbie
          TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
          TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
          TWEL wb and spid Champion!
          TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
          TWLJ bencher Champion
          TWLB bencher Champion
          Inactive Player

Comment

And while we're on the subject of things wrong with elim...

why hasn't anyone bothered to fix wb race? It's been broken (and brought to staff's attention) for at least a year, probably longer.

Voting "10" is supposed to bring up a wb race but instead brings up a UFO elim... which I believe was the old option 10.

At the very least disable the option for UFO elim if you can't add the race.
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/

Comment

I had Milosh implement that (5-10) kill vote a couple of years ago, as a deterrent towards people trying to ruin consecutive win streaks by coming into the arena voting a low kill amount simply because they saw a zoner that 'X is on a 6 win streak' etc. You shouldn't worry about it too much however, as the (5-10) vote only comes into play when a streak of 3 or more wins is present.
              Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
              1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
              2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
              Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
              Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Working...
              X