This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Playoff Rankings and Bracket

Here are the playoff rankings for TWDT. The top 2 seeds will have a bye next weekend. The bracket will be made shortly and posted.

1. Ez or Wut
    2. Candy King
    3. top5squad
    4. Underground
    5. Blood Choke
    6. Ruby

There was a 3-way tie for the top seed. It was determined that a comparison as is illustrated in the rules was insufficient to determine who would truly be on top. We then went to head-to-head play and composite +/-, both of which indicated that Ez or Wut was 1st, Candy King was 2nd, and top5squad was third.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

yay

Comment

All playoff games should really be best of 3 this time

Comment

The annual Burnt thread/post about best of 3. While I am inclined to agree with you, I don't think its a must-change. But its up to Humid anyways.

Also, good effort to Gyspy Humpers and specifically maketso for turning around the squad after Pjotter took 6 weeks off to celebrate the Netherlands World Cup finals loss.

I will be doing a weekly review (but I might not get as detailed because there were so many games), and I'll probably finish it tonight. Look for a preview article sometime this week also.
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Ez or Wut IS IN DA HOUSE BABY! TWDTB is already ours, im not sure about the rest but u heard me. BOOYAH! WE HOT AND RDY! SOON I CAN SAY KIZZ MY TWDT RINGZ
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
            Ez or Wut IS IN DA HOUSE BABY! TWDTB is already ours, im not sure about the rest but u heard me. BOOYAH! WE HOT AND RDY! SOON I CAN SAY KIZZ MY TWDT RINGZ
            This post should be a bannable offense
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

it's ok, let him have his moment... his team was as bad as singer's last time
              Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

just being curious, how did you set the tiebreaker? the wb and jav i can understand, but how did you figure in the minute difference for basing?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  just being curious, how did you set the tiebreaker? the wb and jav i can understand, but how did you figure in the minute difference for basing?
                  Subtracted the loser's time from the winner's time...kept the minutes as is but divided the seconds by 60 to turn them into fractions of minutes.

15:00 - 12:25 = 2:35.
                  35/60 = .58333
                  +2.58 to the winner, -2.58 to the loser.
                  When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                    we should prolly get the twdtj so i can win all of these things
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I don't need another TWDT-B title dumbwin, lets win TWDT-J and TWDT-D plz

Comment

ROFL pretty sure ruby has jav and wb covered....

now we bout 2 show up and try with little effort cuzz not showing up in normal season was ez enough.....
                        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

zzzz
                          TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                          2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                          TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                          TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                          cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                          Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                            Also, good effort to Gyspy Humpers and specifically maketso for turning around the squad after Pjotter took 6 weeks off to celebrate the Netherlands World Cup finals loss.
                            On that note, I didn't know I was gonna be on a 3 week vacation to India when I accepted the captain spot... and I only took 4 weeks off, so lets not exagerate...

On a side note, if those manual hosted twdt-d and twdt-j games in week 1 would have counted, we woulda made play-offs...

And quite honestly after the first few weeks of bad decisions and honestly bad leadership of the league, for me it was impossible to be on top of things, cause when I was, it would take hours/days to get a response on matters from anyone... So blame yourself for basically letting this league be a clusterfuck this year...
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

um... when are the games again? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X