Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this the new dance

+1
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 10-28-2010, 09:40 PM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Dude gets hit by ice cream truck and his friend is like "oh, shit" and is casually walking to his friend while fucking with the cam...rofl. Need the Syfy team from Fact or Faked to investigate this video.

They be like, Ras! What? Can you teach me how to DD. You know why? Cuz all the warbirds love me. All I need is this arena to look sexy and for you, you, and you to sit around and spec me. TEACH ME HOW TO DD! TEACH-TEACH ME HOW TO DD!

Comment

7:zhou> cres rookie forum poster of the year

ty 4 this
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

That guy looks like a rookie compared to this girl

JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          That guy looks like a rookie compared to this girl

she deserves to get made fun of

that stupid bitch faked the whole thing

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...utm_medium=rss

Comment

I don't give two shits if her condition is real or not, that video is priceless. The timing of her spazzing at the exact moment the beat drops was perfectly done.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

ROFL cres and the paul ty for this.
              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                I don't give two shits if her condition is real or not, that video is priceless. The timing of her spazzing at the exact moment the beat drops was perfectly done.
                You do realize that the beat was timed to her spazzing, not the other way around...
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yes Galleleo I realize that her spazzing was not conveniently designed to perfectly fit into this obscure song's beat, you fucking retard. Go ruin some other thread, this is for fun people. Threads for people like you are usually started by t0ne or disorder, go check those out.

Someone post another good video to wash the taste of Galleleo out of this thread

BTW cres: +1

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

+2

Thanks IlyaZ. I was also just on irc but you weren't on so I left, heartbroken.

Comment

i didn't think you'd be on this early. i'm waiting for the UV index to get sufficiently high enough to cause cancer and then going to beach to look at some fly honeys
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Try to park legally this time. And make sure it's not raining this time.

Comment

rofl, the_paul gets butthurt over a mistake he makes himself. GJ retard!
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Mistake? No, there was no mistake. You're probably not familiar enough with the English language since you're simply another piece of euro trash, but in our language there is more than 1 way to say the same thing and more than 1 way to organize a sentence. English is my natural language, not yours. That would be like me advising you on the best way to go about being a worthless faggot; that's your specialty, not mine, so why would I say anything? Now fuck off and ruin another thread, ty 4 this.

Comment

Working...
                              X