No announcement yet.

this the new dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi am rajesh. I am facing an serious problem because of improper erection.

an week ago i use to get normal erection like as usual but recently i had sex with my gal friend without any safety precautions from that day onwards am not at all feeling like doing by hand or i feel also it's not getting erecting if i do it forcibly. Even though i done it forcibly am not getting erected but am getting spurm out.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

LOL what is the catdaddy u killing me phata
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

What is this "CatDaddy" bull? it's Rack Daddy.

4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

y catdaddy and rackdaddy fail compared 2 the dougie

Comment

Rip

Comment

someone mention cat daddy?
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                  X