No announcement yet.

this the new dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:Rasaq> They be like, Ras! What? Can you teach me how to DD. You know why? Cuz all the warbirds love me. All I need is this arena to look sexy and for you, you, and you to sit around and spec me. TEACH ME HOW TO DD! TEACH-TEACH ME HOW TO DD!
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

1:Rasaq> Stick your nose out front, dodge side to side.
      1:Rasaq> Askin' you to join when they see you win the DD right.
      1:Rasaq> Ain't nobody fuckin' with me in arena #light.
      1:Rasaq> He go by Ras and destroys everything in sight.
      1:Rasaq> I ain't from space, but I fly like it's my home.
      1:Rasaq> Raazi at my side so I never fly alone. Suicide rushing in perfection when I'm in the zone. Got Zhou for captain...so fuck Crome.
      1:Rasaq> Dudes love to hate...so they try to screw me Bitches spiking I think they tryin' to induce me.
      1:Rasaq> Specced with a death now who's the garbage newby? Flyin' in my warbird...lookin' goofy.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Is that Banned? I think he’s triple-covered. You know what? Fuck it. I’m rushing in.

Yeah, I see ignite open on the flank. But fuck that. Strays are for faggots. I’m fucking Sexy Hexy. I can get my ship in there. And, even if I can’t, I bet I’ll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ship around. It makes my dick hard.

What’s that? I should take a radar shot? Fuck that. That’s gay. Go after the guy with low deaths? Gay. Feed their top sniper? Gay. Hide? Kevin Spacey gay. This is fucking TWDD. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that shit. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving shit out of it. You think a 5-kill round is gonna win you a game? You’re a pussy. This ain’t Phillie running this offense. Sexy Hexy’s got the gun. The warbird. You gotta unleash the warbird.

Okay, I’m rushing in. Nice. Look how far I went. I look good. I bet I made that Blood Lotus cheerleader wet her panties with that rush. She fucking wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh shit. Looks like the laggot ate it. Again. Oh well. It still felt fucking great to rush that shit. Tell me that wasn’t one of the prettiest rushes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna rush hard the next time we hit the field. I’m gonna rush even harder. Faster. You see that kid from Disabled sitting in spec? I’m gonna nail him right between the fucking eyes with a Sexy Hexy lag shot. Why? Because I can.

This is Sexy Hexy we’re talking about here. We’re talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I’m not just a gunslinger. I’m a cumslinger. Lag rushing that hard tells all the Hexettes that I am fucking out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I’ll tease them with a pretty stray shot every now and again. But then I’m gonna go right back to pumping that warbird out for all it’s worth. It tells them I rush like I fuck. That’s how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you’re not turned on right now. I am.
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL blood lotus +1

Comment

about to do dougie dance while webcamming monkaria so it gets caught on screenshot

Comment

there isn't a dance instructor in all the world who can teach me how to dougie

i'm that bad
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                about to do dougie dance while webcamming monkaria so it gets caught on screenshot
                LOOOOOOOL? how u steal my line

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  there isn't a dance instructor in all the world who can teach me how to dougie

i'm that bad
                  sir spider cud teach u how 2 dougie he pro dancer

Comment

Mage+ worst dance instructor

Comment

wtf y they get rid of the vid

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                        You do realize that the beat was timed to her spazzing, not the other way around...
                        -_________________________________________-

^
                        |
                        |
                        |
                        call him floppy, i made him for you gall
                        Last edited by paradise!; 10-06-2010, 03:24 PM.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

crescint teach me 2 dougie pl0x
                          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                            crescint teach me 2 dougie pl0x
                            they b like cresicnt can u teach me how 2 dougie?
                            what?
                            can u teach me how 2 dougie?
                            u know y?
                            cuz all da bitches luv me
                            all i need is a beat dats super bumpin
                            and 4 u u and u 2 back it up and dump it
                            k
                            put ur arms out front, lean side 2 side
                            they gonna b on u when they c u hit that dougie right?

aint nobody fukin wit my dude from seattle right
                            he go by sir spider and he hit dat dance with thunder
                            i aint from seattle but i s-town boogie

teach me how 2 dougie
                            teach me how 2 dougie
                            teach me how 2 dougie
                            teach me how 2 dougie

all my bitches love me
                            all my, all my bitches love me
                            all my bitches love me
                            u aint fukin wit my dougie

Comment

The Dougie is old news. It's all about that CatDaddy now.

Comment

i'm still on the cha cha slide (part 2)

one hop this time!
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X