attn jason, zeus, anyone who listens to indie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn jason, zeus, anyone who listens to indie

someone just told me about this website called "daytrotter", and they have these sessions where indie musicians come and play some music.

normally i'd be like "woo cool" but hot damn, this website reads like my itunes indie playlist.

http://www.daytrotter.com/al/artists/alphabetical.html

http://www.daytrotter.com/dt/the-pee...4-3737725.html

the first link is the list of sessions (there are alot), and second is a local band that broke up recently but they are ok
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

indie blowsafk
    Gun remembers.

Comment

daytrotter is great. been grabbing sessions for quite awhile now. i think i first heard of 'em over at lptj.

what bands have you tickled pink lately, jerome?

i haven't had time to expand in recent months.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

The Buk thinks indie is a bad influence.
        Originally posted by Disliked
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

hooooly shit! crv! what's up, man?
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

floating around...same ol'...how are things at your end :turned: I was gonna stalk bram a bit, but I'm still too lazy...not, that it explains, why I'm in this thread...
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Oh hey, it's Crv. How are things?
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

good Lord, you're still around...?

Comment

Hype Machine http://hypem.com/

Comment

The Chapman Family seem like they won't be shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=908CsDTe6pw
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                    X