Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the f- happened to Hall of Fame/Hall of Shame section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the f- happened to Hall of Fame/Hall of Shame section?

.. read title. ty.

while we're at it, who fucked up the statistics. can't see the total kills, average kills etc properly anymore.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...L-Hall-of-Fame - Read last post.

stats were reset, but before that they got messed up somehow, couldn't see the scores ect. ill talk to some ppl and figure it out

Comment

not sure whether you are just dumb or being sarcastic.

i meant the hall of fame and hall of shame sections in TWEL site. where you could see the highest winning streaks, most aces, most time played, most games won, most kills, highest k:d ratio etc.

and of course the shame side with most losses, most times aced, most deaths, worst k:d ratio

Comment

we removed those 2 sections, i was thinking of making a 'stats' section of like "Elite" being hall of fame, and newb being hall of shame

Comment

Make sure you actually have a good cast this time this is attempted, because the twel hall of fame thing was.. pretty bad.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by evildeed View Post
              we removed those 2 sections, i was thinking of making a 'stats' section of like "Elite" being hall of fame, and newb being hall of shame
              if you ask me, the hall of fame / hall of shame sections in TWEL were key parts of the dueling experience.

it was fun to watch who was spending the most time in the arena dueling, seeing who has got the best streaks during the reset, who had the best k:d average and who had managed to get most 10-0 wins.

could just rename it to something else than "hall of fame" instead of removing it. jee.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                if you ask me, the hall of fame / hall of shame sections in TWEL were key parts of the dueling experience.

it was fun to watch who was spending the most time in the arena dueling, seeing who has got the best streaks during the reset, who had the best k:d average and who had managed to get most 10-0 wins.

could just rename it to something else than "hall of fame" instead of removing it. jee.
                ^^
                2:Stray> dont b scared throw a verse,no worries rasaq is here it cant get worse
                2:Al KaPWN> listen to rasaq tryna act like he a baller when if he laid down on his stomach he would be a foot taller
                2:Rasaq> LOL:D
                2:Rasaq> owned
                2:UpC> LOL:turned:

Mr. Arrogant 2 enters arena
                Al KaPWN> leave!
                Al KaPWN> no axing
                Banned4Lif> hes looking for people cybering
                Al KaPWN> ?go javduel
                Al KaPWN> sef and weak were there:o

Comment

this first time i seen turban so angry, so suk dik evildeed
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

cud u vs dik in ahnis, fukir? retrief of hall of fame n hall of shim or cud vs u wif my fist in face 0.1% effirt n make u go coma for 600 years

get to work, you got 30 days before i rejoin staff as smod and axe you! GET TO WORK I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was fucking retarded to remove that part of ?go duel. while you're at it, fucking remove all the winners from season 1 - 20 in the arena.

also, lancaster dueling was supposed to be added like 6 years ago. why isn't it still added? WHYYYYYYYYYY??!?!

fuck u again.

allow changes. in change we can believe in.

Comment

Appologies to bring an old thread up but why haven't we got this hall of fame/ shame back up when it was clearly said staff were working on it... People might actually play twel knowing they could get on the hall of fame. Surely doesn't take long to put up?
                      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
                      X