TWLJ Season 14 Squad Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Season 14 Squad Ratings

There are only 8 squads participating in TWLJ Season 14, which means the competition is intense this season. With a new generation of JAVS in the spotlight, we can all agree there will some eye dropping matches in the future weeks! This season is made up of FRESH talent, because we are only seeing two old squads return, Dice and of course the 4 time champions Thunder under a new squadname, Sk8.

Squad Breakdown
    Dark: Children, zidane, waven + 2 randoms
    *Probabaly the most anticipated squad this season. They're here to win and that's about it. After a poor decision to try and make TWLD, the squad regrouped composure just a few days before TWD Lock to finish 1st. They have every type of jav to complete their mission and win TWLJ. An experienced jav that has seen it all and racked up 6 TWL medals, waven. A breathtaking rusher [GULP], Children and finally a raging eager to win and TWEL finalist, zidane.

Sk8: Ease, Fludd, Ceyve, Turban, Necromotic
    *Missing a lot of their key players from previous 4 years but without a doubt have great teaming and will be one of the favored to win it all. With Hall Of Fame players, Ease and Fludd they should be able to make it to the finals if Fludd doesn't continue to choke like he did in TWDTJ. Ceyve is a rocky jav, can see having a good game every 8 rounds. Necromotic will get 7-8 kills if he warms up in ?go javs before. Adding turban into line is a must on Ease's part but signifies auto-loss for Sk8. Struck is a possible sub for Sk8 but will most likely be making a trip to local Wal-Mart and buying big cushion for the bench.

Dice: megaman89, Cape, Stayon, Mess, Evildeed
    *The most confident squad out of all 8 this TWLJ season without a doubt. I'd say they have a pretty good chance of making quarter finals if they keep the line consistent and avoid the train wreck duo. Merce and Paradise. Merce was good 8 years ago when he was rocking jammies at knee level in the 12th grade. He is well beyond the targeted age group for this game and him trying to come out of retirement is just beyond pathetic. Paradise was recruited a few weeks before TWD ended in hopes of desperation. He never once got above 5-10 in a JD, racing to his death in under 5 minutes. He will most likely see more time than merce this TWL but only when they play Wingmasters.
    Stayon will induce lag like every season and manage a worthy 10-10. Cape will carry a few matches, and completly choke in the most important games and get subbed. megaman89 will probably have Mess's phone # on speed dial 30-45 minutes before a TWL begging for him to log on and play, if Mess doesn't show we will hear the classic megaman89 excuse "had work heh". Everything pretty much is on Evildeed's shoulder for TWL, the TWEL coordinator. Ps. Great season btw you had a lot of tough opponents!

Fierce: Exquisite, Eelam, Flared, Shock Therapy, Infrared
    *Key players exquisite, steak666, marge the ones that have experienced the most twl time haven't been too active all season, we will see how that pans out. This is the line I've seen play the most during TWD season. Eelam made a comeback but failed to exceed F22DarkWing^ javling ability. Shock Therapy will probably die 4 times typing //poor people and die out 6-10, 5-10, 4-10 all season long. Infrared is to much concentrated on rec and doesn't team well. Flared will have to carry Fierce if they want to make it to playoffs!

Sweet: Not in Game, Dreamfly, Lag Killer, Scarce, Remu
    *Sweet made a very crucial move this season picking up Not in Game as their top jav. After Dark trimmed the fat, Sweet was quick to pounce to pick it up, getting Lag Killer, Subneo, CrazyFuk, Statis. I'm sorry to say though, I don't think Sweet will be winning much this season. They're a typical TWJD squad that ranks 7-9th place overall and won't get to see much of TWL.

Sage: Spikey, Bender Rodriguez, Dutch_, Apocalypse WOW!, Fork
    Subs: idk&idc, Hector Yazalde
    *Sage decided to pick up LJ this season, being one of the favourited to win LB. They have an excellent TWLB line and I expect to see them in the Finals. But over in the TWLJ department, this whole season can be summarized in one word, 'garbage'. Numerous changes to their jav line, only made them a worse team and they never picked up on any strategy. When all was looking terrible for Sage, they say a glimpse of light. Their big move came when they managed to pick up ex-Dark member Heisman, in hopes that he could bring some of the strategies he picked up over on Dark. Unfortunately he did not manage to contribute anything when giving the chance to play in TWJD games, and now does not even retain a spot as SUB for TWLJ Season 14. **Refer to Struck's plan.

Don't care about rest of squads.

Regards,
    Children
    Last edited by Children; 09-11-2010, 08:51 PM.
    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
    SSCU Trench Wars
    Triple Threat
    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

ty 4 this great read

Comment

Yea put a shark who never javs in our lj line..
      You dont even mention aimbot/culex/kawrae.
      Shows enough.
      Major Crisis

Comment

May as well fix some of the lineups that you proposed.

Wingmasters

Key Player: Sakke
        Top Lineup: Sakke, Jabra, Spray, Illuster, Ar
        Substitutes: Supreme Authority, Ardo, Carling, Molle

Freebie

Key Players: Thrill, Kid, Ardour (quit)
        Top Lineup: Thrill, Kid, Violence, Saetep, Chuckle
        Substitutes: Cross, Contradict, Demonic, Hermit, Burg
        Starter that will not show, unless miracles happen: Ardour

Sage

Key Players: Bender Rodriquez, Spikey, Aimbot
        Top Lineup: Bender Rodriquez, Spikey, Aimbot, M_M God, Dutch_
        Substitutes: Culex, Fork, Whimp, Kawrae, Reab, Heisman

Sweet

Key Player: Shan
        Top Lineup: Not in Game, Shan, Scarce, Jones, TiduZ
        Substitutes: Lionheart, Lag Killer, Dreamfly, Blood

Dark

Key Players: Waven, Century
        Top Lineup: Waven, Zidane, Children, Century, 24
        Substitutes: Inaphyt, Hypocrit, Rendered, Chance, Lz

Fierce

Key Player: Exquisite
        Top Lineup: Exquisite, Steak666, Marge, Evaden, Flared
        Substitutes: Vys, Singer, Kim, Eelam, Shock Therapy
        May not show to games due to work: Steak666

Sk8

Key Players: Ease, Fludd
        Top Lineup: Ease, Fludd, Turban, Bill C (due to activity), Necromotic
        Substitutes: Ceyve, Rednaz, Raples, Struck, Cuji, Scoop, Creature

Dice

Key Players: Megaman89, Stayon, Maketso
        Top Lineup: Megaman89, Stayon, Maketso, Cape, EvilDeed
        Substitutes: Mess, Zizu, Havok, Hurricane, Paradise, FieryFire

That is what I think the lineup(s) will be for this season. I had written an in-depth prediction with extra information on the key players of each team, including statistics and the way they play the game, but I am too lazy to finish writing it.. only had two more squads to go. :P

Also had written my overall feelings of the squad, their schedule for the season and how they will do in those matches, listed weaknesses and strengths and so on.

Maybe I'll finish it before the regular season begins. Maybe. :P
        Last edited by Turban; 09-12-2010, 04:18 PM. Reason: forgot that asian guy. you know, that 2-10 extraordinaire "i am better than the rest" creature

Comment

how is Century a key player?

N/o he's a cool guy, but he hasn't been playing

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
            how is Century a key player?

N/o he's a cool guy, but he hasn't been playing
            because only he and waven are good in dark? :fear:

also, let's face it. if you're talented, you can basically retire for a years and still be good after a couple of jds. cent is one of these guys. :P

Comment

i own him

seriously

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                i own him

seriously
                want a cookie?

aiming for 5k posts before 2016.

Comment

Turban, since no one is going to post a full prediction you should also post yours. Or finish it.
                  http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

2-10 children

you playing possum during preseason?
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X