TWLJ Season 14: Squad Ratings by Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Season 14: Squad Ratings by Paradise

This season has a completely NEW face than last! Where is Disoblige, Thunder, etc? WELL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! They disbanded and their members are now scattered! it's like a fantasy draft! And plus, who wasn't getting tired of seeing the same guys win it again and again?

8 squads are in this TWLJ: So here are the analyses to end all analyses!!

Sk8 ----- ODDS OF WINNING: 1 in 8
    Line: Ease, Fludd, Turban, Raples, Tiny, ALTERNATES: Bill C, Tiduz, Da1

a whole ton of rusty guys on sk8. I haven't seen Raples, Tiny, Bill C, or Da1 twjd in a long ass time. Ease and Fludd are as prepared as they'll ever be. Also, sk8 hasn't seemed to get their teaming down correctly. Even with a solid line of Ease, Fludd, Turban, and Tiduz, they are getting trashed by squads we are typically expecting them to put the pound on. We're all waiting for Fludd to slap his men in the face and realize they are sucking ass right now. Until that time, they are a really sorry sight to watch play. They're players all over the place (in a bad way) in twjd. I will typically see Fludd & Ease together, then EVERYONE else on sk8 on the other side of the map struggling with 1 guy. Deep down, most of us are hoping they never find their way. But we are all expecting a turn around eventually, cmon now, it's Sk8 after all.

Dark -------- ODDS OF WINNING: 1 in 9
    Line: Waven, Zidane, Children, Rendered, 24 | ALTERNATES: hypocrit, lz, chance

Where to begin with these guys? LOL. First off, they are led by 6-time TWL champ waven/Nemo./Nemodot(worst name ever), who was an integral player in the Thunder Crew, and who really knows what it takes to win. However, if only players like Children could take a page from his book. Children has been identified as a liability to his squad by nearly all reputable javs in tw. I mean which one of us HASN'T been suicided by this kamikaze maniac?! His childish (i went there) antics have become nearly an EXPECTATION in jds, so far as to say that I actually chuckle when i see this kid playing in a jd. It's entertainment. For all you looking to get better in jav, your first lesson: don't spectate Children! A quick 10-10 in approximately 1 minute and 12 seconds was funny the first time, but now it's just...SAD!

They also have solid play in zidane. The guy has no real identifiable style, which in the end really plays to his advantage. Personally, I'm not sure whether to rush him, or hang back and wait for him to make a move. Dark has some great depth as well, hypocrit has shown a lot of improvement but he's still not as aggressive as he needs to be. A shout-out also to rendered, that little guy has actually gotten significantly better this year! heh. Worthy enough to be put in Dark's starting line IMO. BUT he still needs to remember that I was rockin kids in 04 twlj with elenya while he was still saying "dada!!!" !

Dice ---- ODDS OF WINNING: 1 in 4.5
    Line: Megaman89, Cape, Evildeed, Stayon, Mess | ALTERNATES: euforia, Havok, Paradise, Hurricane

Dice, not surprisingly, is led by their long-time leaders of Cape Mega and Stayon. We've seen consistent play from mega all off-season and can only expect the same come gametime. Stayon has been less active in the twjd circuit, but still is a near unquestionable starter. Evildeed has seemingly gotten better and better and been the most consistent of the squad. But between you and me, kid's got some SERIOUS emoing issues, holy HELL (<3 ED). Dice got some crazy depth with the DEVASTATING rusher and singler, Paradise, and ya know followed up by some average joe's in havok, hurri, and euforia. ^__^

Fierce ------- ODDS OF WINNING: 1 in 5
    Line: Exquisite, Eelam, Shock Therapy, Singer, Flared | ALTERNATES: Infrared, Evaden

haha, another group of rusty old guys. Led by Eelam and Exquisite. I got mad love for exquisite, but I don't think hes good enough to do well without solid support. His support base is shaky. Shock Therapy is notorious for emo'ing out mid jd. Although Singer is serious when he starts any match, it's his teammates mistakes who "force" him to emo. BUT, the case here is that he doesn't really have any1 to cause him to emo, except shock therapy. Flared is an intelligent player, and one of their best. Be ready for Infrared to sub in for Shock early in the game. Inf has shown a lot of improvement during these few months. I mean, I would still rock the kid to jupiter's 11th moon nepturion X22, no question about that, but he has gotten good enough to be considered one of Fierce's best.

They are another favorite to win it all. Expect most games to begin with Flared leading the way, and the pack following closely behind.

Sweet --- ODDS OF WINNING: 1 in 11
    Line: Not in Game, Dreamfly, Jones, Scarce, Lionheart | ALTERNATES: Lag Killer, Shan, Johnie

We've found the underdogs. Led by their explosive rusher Not in game, and his sidekick Scarce. They have some experience with Lionheart, but no real TWL-winning veterans will be found here (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). They have a great teaming scheme throughout their matches and always seem to be clumped together. They play slowly and easily take out careless rushers time and time again (trust me on this one....!). However, this eventually could work to their disadvantage. A team that has any good rusher with a follow-up group could really hamper their techniques. But, this is all hypothetical, although their strategy isnt!

They are plagued by some inactive players in LK, Shan and DF. And would need to work on getting a bit more aggressive play from players like Scarce.

Sage ---- ODDS OF WINNING: 1 in 11
    Line: Aimbot, Dutch_, Spikey, Bender Rodriguez, Hector Yazalde | ALTERNATES: Heisman, Kawrae, M_M God

A solid bunch sage has. Led by experienced TWL'er Aimbot and the king of the underdogs himself B.Rab (Bender R.). This team has shown great promise at times, however it has usually depended on how good Aimbot has played. Spikey has shown he can keep up with the best using a consistent bunch of guys. Sage is rough around the edges but still expect them to turn a few heads this season. Their play can be smoothed out by more consistent play from Hector. Other than that, sage needs to squeeze in more jds before twl regular season begins to really be a contender this year.
    Last edited by paradise!; 09-12-2010, 12:22 AM.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Nice to know my post got under your skin THAT bad that you had to spend 3 hrs writing this up.
    You Mad?-_-
    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
    SSCU Trench Wars
    Triple Threat
    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

the only thing good about this post was the layout, either than that what a load of garbage

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
        Children has been identified as a liability to his squad by nearly all reputable javs in tw. I mean which one of us HASN'T been suicided by this kamikaze maniac?! His childish (i went there) antics have become nearly an EXPECTATION in jds, so far as to say that I actually chuckle when i see this kid playing in a jd. It's entertainment. For all you looking to get better in jav, your first lesson: don't spectate Children! A quick 10-10 in approximately 1 minute and 12 seconds was funny the first time, but now it's just...SAD!
        Douchechill...

Also, I'm glad the analyses to end all analyses only covers 6/8 teams. WTG!!
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
          Douchechill...

mine covers all 8. too bad i'm too lazy to finish it

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post

haha, true, I couldnt find it in me to finish, it took incredibly long to do. BUT! I will post the remaining 2 in great detail this afternoon...

Comment

how can the odds for a squad be 1 out a number higher than the total amount of squads participating?

edit: i understand the idea of betting odds and all. my question is more of a pot shot at the fact that you straight up pulled numbers out of your ass, para.
              Last edited by Jason; 09-12-2010, 04:43 PM.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

For all you looking to get better in jav, your first lesson: don't spectate Children! A quick 10-10 in approximately 1 minute and 12 seconds was funny the first time, but now it's just...SAD!
                Im sure they woulda loved that 10-10 out of him in the LJ they had today :P

Comment

lol funny how much you're on my dick

Children> ?squad hack <ER>
                  Squad: Slave

Good god...that's actually embarrassing
                  SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                  SSCU Trench Wars
                  Triple Threat
                  SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                  SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                  SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                  SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                  SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                  SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                  SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Inf has shown a lot of improvement during these few months. I mean, I would still rock the kid to jupiter's 11th moon nepturion X22, no question about that, but he has gotten good enough to be considered one of Fierce's best.
                    im touched XD ^_-

Expect most games to begin with Inflared leading the way, and the pack following closely behind.
                    fixed
                    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                    beam> stfu tsunami
                    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Children <ER> View Post
                      lol funny how much you're on my dick

Children> ?squad hack <ER>
                      Squad: Slave

Good god...that's actually embarrassing
                      Perhaps you took my comment out of context. I was making a joke about you going 2-10 in the LJ. A friendly joke is all it is, I thought we were on good enough terms to joke about things like that. Apparently not.

Oh by the way, Slave is neither a TWL or a TWD squad, I just tag random squads that I own periodically for fun.

Originally posted by Children <ER> View Post
                      A breathtaking rusher [GULP], Children

Comment

*makes popcorn*
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Jason! yes they were numbers pulled out of my asshole. BUT, I did put some thought into them, and most will find that they are relatively true.

The much overdue remaining analyses:

Freebie ODDS OF WINNING: 1 IN 14
                          Line: Thrill----Arobas+-----Sphinktor------Cross -------Saetep
                          ALTERNATES: Violence, Contradict, Kid

Freebie is led by the ex-boss'er Thrill, who was a big part of the Boss run last year. They have a solid bunch of dudes and some respectable depth. Cross has gotten more aggressive which is exactly what freebie needed with the lax players around him. Expect to be raped by bullets from all sides. Prepare also for a slow ass and grind-it-out kind of game. I expect Thrill to carry a lot of the weight as I've seen him do in twjd.

Wingmasters ODDS OF WINNING: 1 IN 16
                          Line: Ar----Sakke+-----Jabra------Bugyswartz-------Spray
                          ALTERNATES: Damaging, Illuster

I've squadded with all of these guys (except sakke), and they are all on their way up. Ar is known to pull of some crazy ass dodges and great bombs during games. He's gotten a shit-ton better than last year, and I expect some big things from em. Jabra is good, but i've seen him solo when his team really needed him, and they were punished for it. Bugyswartz is another HIGHLY underrated player, great rusher. These guys have the team chemistry it takes to do decent.

Comment

Cool to know we have aproximately a 2.6 % chance of no one winning TWLJ...

That's Awesome!
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                              Cool to know we have aproximately a 2.6 % chance of no one winning TWLJ...

That's Awesome!
                              saw ur avatar and lol'd hard.... very hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X