how do you think you'll die, excluding natural causes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heart attack at the gym.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

i have always had this aversion to cracking ice, which leads me to believe that cracking ice will be an integral part in my death.
      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
      Originally posted by kthx
      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

in an epic machete fight with a local somewhere in the jungles of uganda
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

"i wish i could say i didn't think it would end this way, but i gotta tell you... i always knew it would!"
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

David Carradine.
            Fuck it.

Comment

Yeah, probably heart attack, I love eating unhealthily.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

a friend of mine has this bizarre condition in which she gets tachycardia (i think, whatever it is when your heart goes crazy fast) whenever she goes from sitting to standing. my only goal in life is to be there and administer the five-point palm exploding heart technique right before she dies
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

in a blaze of glory when I car bomb the GZ mosque.

Comment

Broken penis syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                      in a blaze of glory when I car bomb the GZ mosque.
                      Youth in Asia. HELLO NSA/SECRET SERVICE/FBI MONITORS!
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

It'll be a somewhat misty, not too misty, but misty enough, evening in November so you'll know that it's dark and cold and most likely raining. Basically like most of the versions of the films about Scrooge (only that's December, I'll be long gone by then). A horse will emerge from the mist carrying the messenger of death on his back. Well it will really just be the guy delivering papers, but hey those things have the obituaries in them. This messenger of death, or paper delivery boy if you will, will ride past me with much haste as he's late getting with the times and delivering papers using a bike or perhaps a scooter and he's hoping to cash in on the special they have down at the scooter shack. In reality the guy on the horse is completely unrelated to my death. So it's somewhat misty and the streets are probably crawling with ninjas awaiting their chance to strike at me with deadly force and without being seen, which is what they are good at and on a night like this, mist and rain and everything they are even harder to spot than normally. So I'm walking around painfully aware of the fate that awaits me as I can feel the ninjas taking their position, their ninjatos clasped firmly in their hands ready to strike. As I walk down the street, my eyes darting towards everything that moves I fail to see the manhole cover that has been misplaced by some hoodlums sending me straight down the hole. Luckily for me I get away with just a broken leg, or so it seems.

Weeks later it turns out the wound is infected by the dirty water that flows beneath the city and I die in bed in a very sweaty and epic fight against the infection. No doubt being surrounded by... well no one.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i'll probably get spawned in twld and punch a hole through my monitor being electrocuted to death
                          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

hey galleleo
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                              a friend of mine has this bizarre condition in which she gets tachycardia (i think, whatever it is when your heart goes crazy fast) whenever she goes from sitting to standing. my only goal in life is to be there and administer the five-point palm exploding heart technique right before she dies

It's good to have goals in life. :up:
                              Fuck it.

Comment

Broken wall of text syndrome.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X