X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    fuck sigs

if you feel the need to express yourself, start up a thread and go to town

i've had sigs disabled since 2003 or so and from day one it made the forums much easier to read and enjoy
    FORUM HIPSTER!

but seriously, disabling sigs is more of a reason for you to have a sig, why the hell else would i have a FREE BOOSIE video (btw free boosie yall), hell no i dont even like plies
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i have no idea what anyone's signature looks like, so limitations and restrictions don't really matter much to me.

i will say this though: what makes a chunk of static text/imagery necessary on a forum in the first place? after the first few times you post with a new sig, people just start ignoring it because they're focusing on the dynamic content within the threads/posts.

sigs are useless, man.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Wow.... Bunch of fgts in here. Noone wants 2 allow art on forums.
        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

yeah curse needs a width wise picture of meagan fox after every post he makes or he's gonna fucking quit and i'm right there with him
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Jeen and me must be only str8 people here. And here I was bout to 2 make sigs for people in Photoshop.
            TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
            Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

Comment

This seems reasonable. I will look into it further, once we get some more active forum mods.

Comment

why thank you stargazer. Glad to see you take notice of this.
                TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  i have no idea what anyone's signature looks like, so limitations and restrictions don't really matter much to me.

i will say this though: what makes a chunk of static text/imagery necessary on a forum in the first place? after the first few times you post with a new sig, people just start ignoring it because they're focusing on the dynamic content within the threads/posts.

sigs are useless, man.
                  sigs are a vestigial product of the days before facebook, when one had to continuously establish their online identity
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

We already have youtube embeds which are way huger than most forum sigs. Waluigi-LAME.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

posting the relavant part of my sig

[23:12:04] <stabwounb> hot karl = poop in mafia thread!!!!!!

yeah you 8)

yeah 8)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Yeah teh youtube vids in the sig are just a way to prove a point the hypocrisy of not being allowed to have an image in your signature but not one, but two (heck even more if I tried) large youtube videos is completely OK. If I was allowed forim modirator then I wud reduce youtube sigs to one per account, or remove it entirely if a majority vote is taken. Image sigs will be allowed under proper guidelines.
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

im gonna be forced to turn sigs off now

but then again, for every decent sig that i like there are 20 that are garbage

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

everytime i read one of my posts i wonder if i should change my sig from get out of my office to get the fuck out of my office

theres an inner struggle going on inside me and i fear i will lose
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Spam bot. Removed. -GG
                              Last edited by gran guerrero; 12-22-2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

ladies say keep it pg, ilya
                                Originally posted by turmio
                                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                                Originally posted by grand
                                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                                X