No announcement yet.

Forum signature images topic 2. Discussion with forum adminstrators,moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now i don't know if i should keep it as get out of my office vs. get out of my cubicle

halp
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Office. Internet celebrity only getting a cubicle instead of an office? Get that shit out of here
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

your sig should be the star of david or a shwarma ilya
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Jason get this shit DONE
          Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

:_(
            sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

It's cooler not to have a signature. I don't like doing what others are doing.
              Fuck it.

Comment

if they could make it so i only see your sig once a thread i'd be happy. But the way our threads go it's about the same 20 or so people posting.
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

The youtube videos I never watch are bad enough. Every forum I go to other than this one I've had to turn off the signatures because of retarded sig images. They make it like an autistic art project almost, but I think it's just faggotry of the highest order. I don't really care whether they're allowed here or not, but if they are I will disable sigs altogether. Wish you could just disable images because sigs serve a purpose and can be fun. Oh well.

Comment

still no image sigs
                    sigpic

Comment

No. I don't want to see the same stupid pictures and YouTube videos. It's not "expression," it's obnoxious. This is a forum. It should primarily be about text. If you have a funny picture, post it. If you've got a good video, we've got a thread for it, or we won't stop you from creating your own. The forum works because there's little to load and less to sift through. Leave it at one picture below the name. If anything, upgrade the size of the file that can be used and then stop.

We've come too far to reenter the YouTube apocalypse
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by curse View Post
                        dont fucking post in my thread unless you have something meaning full to say in this thread you asshole.
                        <3
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

wtf hurry up I WANT A SIG GOD DAMMIT!
                          sigpic
                          [DUEL] BAT has defeated TABARNAK!!! 5-4 in duel for $35000.
                          [DUEL] BAT has defeated Gripe 5-0 in duel for $2000.
                          [DUEL] BAT has defeated H.M.S. Stargazer 5-1 in duel for $5000.
                          [DUEL] BAT has defeated Johnie <ER> 5-4 in duel for $6000.

[DUEL] R4g3Joe has defeated Bat 5-2 in duel for $2000.
                          [DUEL] Bat has defeated R4g3Joe 5-2 in duel for $12000.
                          TW-Pub1> You have defeated BLAZTRMAZTR 5-4 in duel for $1000.

Comment

So is this gonna happen? Who do i need to Whack off to get this done?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X