getting your hair cut by a gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting your hair cut by a gay

where do you guys go to get your haircuts? in georgia i always went to the great clips and got my hair cut by a very nice ethiopian broad, asian lady, or ching chong small dong gay guy. it was a very nice experience and i always looked fly as fucc

in charleston, great clips is the typical great clips where i feel like i'm at the walmart of the haircut industry. the last 2 times i got my haircut by this gay guy. now, there's nothing wrong with getting your hair cut by a a gay guy because they're basically women when it comes to that sort of thing.. but this guy is a fat slob with unkept hair. you can't trust those fuccs. and my hair hasn't been fly as fucc ever since

so now i'm going to splurge and hit up some hair salons and pay $30+ to feel like a beautiful black male that i am. does anyone else to go to these places? do you get the shampoo? when they ask if you want some water do you accept?

i haven't made a post this long in weeks
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

alternative post:

it's all fun and games until someone gets a boner
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

so you have your hair cut by yourself??? teh
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB View Post
        so you have your hair cut by yourself??? teh
        I see what you did there
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

guys this is serious cmon

Comment

Get the water only if you really feel like it...

Get the products only if you can afford it...

But always tell your stylist exactly what you want. Be as specific as possible. Otherwise you're allowing them to go off on some pretty crazy tangents. It sometimes helps to bring a picture.
            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Yo first off you tell that slag that you want the shampoo after you get the cut and to just spray it down first otherwise you gotta go all day with hair thats cut getting all over your shit and feeling all gross in your hair thats uncut. Not shampooing after is barbaric man. And tell that manho that he better not squeeze like five ounces of gel into his hands and put that shit in your hair, I don't want to feel my hair breaking off into chunks whenever I raise my eyebrows at a fine young lady and shit. Thats all I gotta say about this.

Go to visible changes btw.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Or go to Roosters, the one down here has some delightful bitches who give massages, shave your face with a hot straight edge razor, and generally rub your head into their luscious soft breasts whenever they stand behind you asking you if you like what you see. And who wouldn't when you look at the back of your head and have some double d's on either side.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

we don't have either of those here, kthx. i just found some random hair salon that charges a lot for women and decent for men (upper 20s) so i think i'll probably go there next time

material girl i don't need any products. thread title is 'getting your hair cut by a gay' not for a gay. and i always tell the hairstylist up front to not put any gel in there because sometimes they don't even ask. sometimes they even encourage it after i say no (another reason i want to go to a real hair salon) and i'm like BITCH I SAID NO

Comment

in georgia there was a period of a few months where i went to this place called big league barbers. it was awesome.. sub par haircuts but their massages and shampoos were to die for. but eventually their haircuts just go too bad

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                      in georgia there was a period of a few months where i went to this place called big league barbers. it was awesome.. sub par haircuts but their massages and shampoos were to die for. but eventually their haircuts just go too bad

They have these at UGA's campus in Athens. The haircuts are alright but the massages are straight because it's always some fine girl that goes to school there too so I try to hit on them haha.
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Ilyaz, how do you expect us to believe you're black when you don't even go to the barbershop? It's the place where all young black men grow into fine gentlemen. Trust me, I have seen both Barbershop documentaries starring Ice Cube.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                          Trust me, I have seen both Barbershop documentaries starring Ice Cube.
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                            They have these at UGA's campus in Athens. The haircuts are alright but the massages are straight because it's always some fine girl that goes to school there too so I try to hit on them haha.
                            you go to UGA?

i never went to the one in athens because i thought it's ghetto. fuck

Comment

Paradise, I wasn't being serious. I thought it was obvious.

Comment

Working...
                              X