Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

So my friend is doing a survey on dietary supplements (like vitamins, minerals, protein etc) as part of his senior project. He needs as many responses as possible, so help a brother graduate.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WF86XK9

It's only 10 questions and literally takes less than a minute. Thanks.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

done because im awesome like that

now time to go to bed, fucking 10am

Comment

there is a bill in the senate to outlaw all natural supplements right now and replace them with artificial pharmaceuticals

google S-510

or start with this link
      http://rense.com/general92/bill.htm

Comment

Your friend should be advised that to date there have been 0 deaths due to any dietary supplements. In 2009, this is how many people died from "drugs."

FDA-Approved Drugs (1).......60,000 - 140,000

Food Contamination (2)...........................9,100

Aspirin (3)............................................... .......90

All vitamins (4). ............................................ 0

Uncontaminated amino acids (4)..................0

Commercial herbs (4).................................... 0

Wow, Over 100,000 deaths from drugs approved by the FDA, and 0 from the supplements which your friend's survey begs us to wonder if they are harmful enough to be regulated. And why should we do that? In order to begin regulating all supplements and vitamins we would need to hire a lot of folk, train them, and hire enough of them to monitor an entire system of products. This takes money, our government is bankrupt. Of course, some things need to be regulated for our own protection and health, but supplements have never been harmful to anyone, ever, so why now? WHY NOW? Why is your friend making a survey about regulating supplements?

Guess what? This country is so corrupt, with our FDA employees coming from large pharmaceutical companies before inserting themselves into the government. Why would you want to give them more power to "regulate" --which really means "take off the shelves"--vitamins and minerals which have never hurt anyone?

This is where you google senate bill 510.
        Our government, which is controlled by large corporations, is attempting to deny our access to real food and supplements so that we have to buy monsanto food and pharmaceutical drugs, so they are trying to make us afraid of scary vitamins and food grown from your neighbor because it hasn't been stamped by corrupt greedy regulators who allow 100,000 people die every year from the poisonous drugs they approve.

Make sure you don't fall for the scare tactic absent of data presented in this survey.
        Thanks.

Kthx can I get a free market support post, one time.

Comment

I didn't even look at the survey but VA, are you serious that this is actually a bill in the senate? That is truly scary.
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

This would be an awesome moment for Tone to start ranting about how the government has been trying to sneak us poisonous and mind-altering, long-lasting psychoactive chemicals in our FDA-approved foods, water, and medicine.

Comment

This would be a great time to tell your senator to vote no on S-510.

Comment

Yo, fuck an un-free market on the real.

-----

But seriously I never get any shots, I never take any drugs, I never take antibiotics, and I don't eat any food that was created in a laboratory. I eat real butter, and I eat real sugar. Our government is fucking retarded though, I have pretty much given up on it and just live my life waiting for the apocalypse.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

didn't ask for your opinion on free market economics, only asked you to fill out a damn survey to help the dude finish college

shit
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

lol

Comment

i filled out the survey quit yer bitchin

its a pretty big fukin deal this bill, and your survey is gonna fuk it all up

Comment

took it. now allow ur bud 2 go college get gr8 job live lyfe beautifully.
                        TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                        2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                        TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                        cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Ugh, President Bush would never even consider this bill. Neither would Karl Rove. Neither would CONDOLEEZA. Neither would Stephen Hawking.
                          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X