Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought this was pretty cool.

What would you ask for?

yea rofl cya in few months! enjoy being stuck in hole but while getting paid and pampered
    TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
    2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
    TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
    TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
    cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
    Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

I would need a BJ asap! But my pen0r is too big for teh hole. Bwahaha, teh :clover:
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

I'd ask for a car model kit... it would take forever to paint and put together so that would kill some time. Or a paint by number, but I don't think that'd fit through the hole.

And a newborn kitten!
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
          I'd ask for a car model kit... it would take forever to paint and put together so that would kill some time. Or a paint by number, but I don't think that'd fit through the hole.

And a newborn kitten!
          bad enough they would have to smell there own piss and shit, but to smell cat piss and shit for 4 months? id rather die.
          8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by curse View Post
            yea rofl cya in few months! enjoy being stuck in hole but while getting paid and pampered
            they arent getting paid actually, their company is bankrupt, and no, all 33 of them will not be getting a book deal

Comment

my iphone and packets of ramen fit through, i see no issue here
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

close the hole you're breaking the hot box

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                  bad enough they would have to smell there own piss and shit, but to smell cat piss and shit for 4 months? id rather die.
                  The cat could bury it!
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

xog just liked the picture of the guy staring into the hole, faggot.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Comment

I wonder if a netbook could fit in, and get some wireless internet using like an antenna sticking up through the hole LOL

or or, how bout a boob through that hole? Come on, trapped down there for months, they gotta be dying for female company. Although, there is the internet.....and skype video chat

vati, you're crazy if you think not a single one of them will get a book deal.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          I wonder if a netbook could fit in, and get some wireless internet using like an antenna sticking up through the hole LOL

or or, how bout a boob through that hole? Come on, trapped down there for months, they gotta be dying for female company. Although, there is the internet.....and skype video chat

vati, you're crazy if you think not a single one of them will get a book deal.
                          i said not all 33 of them will get book deals as most cynical threads about this story lead to.
                          vati: "and no, all 33 of them will not be getting a book deal "
                          paradise: "you're crazy if you think not a single one of them will get a book deal"
                          ??

turns out miners aren't the best writers, more likely someone else will write a book, slap their dirty smiles on the cover and give them a few pesos.

Comment

a cork
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I don't think all the miners are just one sex. I think they could all have big orgy eh?
                              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X