Artist wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artist wanted

I haven't been able to find any artwork suitable for a tattoo involving "tankman", the crazy chinese dude that stopped the tanks. I know there are some pretty good artsy people here so I was hoping someone could make a design for a tattoo for me.

Needs to have some sort of resemblance to this
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

http://www.rankmytattoos.com/Califor...sco/76110.html

Comment

Comment

this ones cool too: http://pics.livejournal.com/michaelwhite13/pic/00001e70

Comment

realistic or stylized? Where on your body are you thinking about getting it?

Comment

ilyaz can make some pretty phat art, hope you're comfortable with the dude shoving his dick into the tank's gun-hole

Comment

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...tattoo_1125853

Arnold's Controversial Tattoo

TOM ARNOLD was shocked to discover a peace tattoo he had etched on his leg in Chinese is really a proclamation of homosexuality.

The film funnyman asked to be inked with the words "love of mankind" after witnessing the Tiananmen Square massacre on TV back in 1989.

Twenty years on, Arnold travelled to China this month (Dec09) on his honeymoon, after marrying new bride Ashley Groussman over the Thanksgiving weekend (28Nov09).

The actor also scheduled a TV appearance in the country during his trip with his new bride and had to be briefed before sitting down for the cameras. And that's when he discovered his tattoo means something very different.

Arnold explains, "I have a tattoo that I thought said Love of Mankind, which I got after the Tiananmen square thing.

"They said, don't mention that on Chinese TV. They also told me it actually says Man Love."

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                ilyaz can make some pretty phat art, hope you're comfortable with the dude shoving his dick into the tank's gun-hole
                this is like hiring michelangelo to paint your house, it isn't done
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                  They also told me it actually says Man Love."
                  yesssss

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

hahaha great picture
                        Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

ramming speed

Comment

Those are pretty awesome xog, maybe a little big for now, but good find.

realistic or stylized? Where on your body are you thinking about getting it?
                            I guess I'm more into realistic, but there's nothing wrong with good stylized ^^
                            Not 100% sure where to put it yet, but most likely on my right chest or upper arm/shoulder.
                            I've always been very hesitant with adding texts because they don't usually stick with my feel for long...
                            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

gotta get something that sticks with your feel

like china man vs. tank round 1 fight street fighter shot would be cool

Comment

Working...
                              X