Office Coffee Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Alright well first off I consider myself a bit of a coffee connoisseur and when you add any crap to coffee it ruins the taste of it. But I make my coffee in the morning with a French Press and Freshly Ground Beans, every morning. having all the extra oils from the beans makes it 10x better.

Generally I drink this Texas company that I like, generally get stuff like Black Horse and Jet Fuel, just really dark and delicious, but I wouldn't fuck with "dove hot chocolate packets" or "vanilla foam latte" or anything else homosexual like that. Whats the point of drinking fucking coffee if it tastes like you are drinking a vanilla shake, seriously.

But like most people who don't get to enjoy the finer things in life that I do I tend to see that they enjoy fake flavors over real flavors. Whether it be food, beer, or coffee.

I'd probably be in the same shoes as you if my first 300 cups of coffee weren't iced coffee. It's just how I was brought up around it. My friends and I used to go to the dunkin donuts a block away from school almost every day during lunch period in 9th grade. Never really shook the habit of drinking flavored/sweet coffee. It's how they getcha!

Come to think of it, I haven't had dunkin donuts in like 4 years. I've just been making coffee here. I don't always make lattes and shit, usually in the afternoon when it's hot I'll make myself an iced latte to get my second wind, as the only other free alternative is tap water. It's been a couple weeks since I've made one since it cooled down. I like hot chocolate in the mornings though, but I need the caffeine since I always go to sleep so late, so I just mix the two into a mocha.

Comment

Lol i remember going into a restaurant in USA and after eating I asked for a bit of coffe...

and the coffe was... so fucking expensive...LOL

If I do the same thing here in brazil, I get it for free. lol.

poor americans.
      Mega Newbie
      TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
      TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
      TWEL wb and spid Champion!
      TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
      TWLJ bencher Champion
      TWLB bencher Champion
      Inactive Player

Comment

A lot of coffee is imported to USA from Brazil and central america

And a cup of coffee is half a dollar here in deli stores.

Comment

Yeah, America hasn't got the point yet where we exploit cheap mexican labor to harvest coffee yet, hopefully soon we will break through this racial barrier.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

dude, i dont even understand how people add shit to coffee. i also don't understand how people prefer particular brands to others, i think it all tastes the same (bad). i am of the opinion that, like natural light, you do not drink coffee to enjoy it, you drink it to alter your mental state!

i drink 2-3 cups a day but not at work, only when i study. it's shitty, it's pretty much 1.25-1.75 for a cup around here, though it's like .25-.50 for a refill. two bucks for two cups of coffee is kind of ridiculous.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You just have a very unsophisticated palette.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i enjoy coffee in the winter.

i cant drink it in the summer. im just weird like that. if its hot out i dont like warm drinks. and coffee isnt good unless its hot.

i guess there is iced coffee and whatnot, but id rather drink some nice unsweetened iced tea if im going that route.

in fact, half iced tea half lemonade is good. screw you if you guys dont like it.

anyways, we have some big machine that puts out shitty coffee and other strange things on it. you have your standard coffees with different degrees of cream and chocolate. an espresso. and some really weird stuff that are cream based with caffeine like berry blast energy or something? it smells like froot loops and tastes like a giant skittlemonster pissed into a cup. i had to see what it was once for curiosity's sake. ick. the coffee i actually drink at work usually just comes from a standard 8 cup maker that sits on someones desk. nothing overly classy here.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

in fact, half iced tea half lemonade is good. screw you if you guys dont like it.

anyways, we have some big machine that puts out shitty coffee and other strange things on it. you have your standard coffees with different degrees of cream and chocolate. an espresso. and some really weird stuff that are cream based with caffeine like berry blast energy or something? it smells like froot loops and tastes like a giant skittlemonster pissed into a cup. i had to see what it was once for curiosity's sake. ick. the coffee i actually drink at work usually just comes from a standard 8 cup maker that sits on someones desk. nothing overly classy here.
                  berry blast energy coffee? wtf? LOL

and I drink some of that Arizona Arnold Palmer half + half lemonade / iced tea combo in the summer, good stuff. big can only $1 to boot. a little too sweet though

Comment

at work we have 2x Moccamaster coffee machines, old as fuck. think late 70's,. early 80's.

coffee, black, with lots and lots of grounds in cause the filters at work are shit.

no milk, no sugar, no nothing, just black.
                    Displaced> I get pussy every day
                    Displaced> I'm rich
                    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                    Thors> prolly
                    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

??? they make tea ... unsweet? WTF

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        ??? they make tea ... unsweet? WTF
                        sweet tea and tea that has been sweetened are COMPLETELY different.

i can drink a bit of sweet tea now and then. i never put anything in my unsweetened tea though

unless its lemonade.

and xog, those arnold palmer things are too sweet. id much rather mix it myself. and it usually ends up being about 2/3 unsweetened tea and 1/3 lemonade

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          But I make my coffee in the morning with a Freedom Press and Freshly Ground Beans, every morning. having all the extra oils from the beans makes it 10x better.
                          Got your back, good sir.
                          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                            Got your back, good sir.
                            Win man. Totally Win.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hahahahaha proj that was excellent

internet de la jerome

Comment

black coffee all the way

black coffee is also a good song
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X