• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Important Links

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/...orce-officers/

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?iref=a...o.activity.cnn

http://blip.tv/file/4172861
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

Brainwashing through food happens everyday. It happens in most of the major store brands that people buy. I want to emphasize that they do it in all of the most popular brands, the stuff that we buy everyday. General Mills does it in all of the food products. Years ago I participated in government agent trainiing.

The design dna strands and mix them in with the food ingrediants. Brainwashing can be doon with PISS and SHIT. You can actually brainwash a person to think the same as you by putting PISS and or SHIT into their food. General Mills does it. Most food companies do it. If I can fill your food with my spirit everday, then I can get you to think along the same lines as I do.

It used to be an old legend in the south that a woman would be a love spell on a man by putting her menstrual blood in his spaghetti. This was supposed to get the man to think along the same lines as the woman.

You would be so surprised to see what actually goes into the food you buy. Iguana water actually puts pieces of iguana in the water.

Most of those store brands are the same way. It always made me curious how Rite Aid could manufacture everything from their toothpase, their own candy, their own paper goods, their household chemicals. How is it that Dollar General sells their own brand of every item? How is it possible for them to be experts on making every single item? Where do they have enough plants that they can make all of these different items to sell in their stores? Dollar General sells everything from their own soap, their own deodorant, their own first aid, their own electronics.

Fyi, there aren't as many farmers today as in the past the nobody's complaining about any food shortages.

On another topic, most people really have the physical capability to live hundreds of years. The government puts preservatives and additivies in food to shorten lifespan.

Don't even think about asking any government officials about comment on this. I know people who have completely disappeared because they talked too much about it. They even used government agents to wipe the memories of their relatives and make their families totally forget who they were. They can erase people from existence.

It's alot that the government doesn't want the public to know. The government has actually put disease into food sometimes. Their actually was a government plan to put HIV into the Kool Aid mix back in the 80's.

I gave up all interest in working for government because I had seen too many horrible things.

yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive

Comment

The US government had a team which was a combination of CIA and FBI agents in conjuction with the Masons and Illuminati. They were doing brainwashing and programming tests on random unsuspecting citizens for decades in the US and Canada. It still goes on today in some high schools and public universities today. This is actually where the comic book "Alpha Flight" was based on and where the idea for the game "Mortal Kombat" came from. Mostly they used teenagers or young adults for experimenting new drugs, radiation, brainwashing and other new techniques on. Alot of the training was on witchcraft, aliens, telepathy, vampirism, werewolfs, shape shifting, cloning, morphing, combat training. These teenagers weren't volunteers, they were kidnapped and kept like hostages. They were tortured, raped on a daily basis, and severely humiliated daily, They were using other Nazi methods to train teenagers into being super agents for the government. The MK stood for Micheal Kevorkian who ran the brainwashing program. He uses other names previously like Victor Hudson.
      I wanted to inform people of these things that I actually went through. The first government program was at a government facility. Because of the scandal, they were forced to close. They restarted a roaming program that went from school to school. I was a student at Randallstown High School in Maryland when the agents showed up. That was back in the 90's. Some of the teenagers from that school that didn't go along were killed by government agents. I'm not sure how many because we had all been repeatedly hypnotised and given forced amnesia. Those that didn't comply were raped in front of their peers. I was one of them. I was raped daily for 3 weeks in my high school cafeteria with 200 other students, the school principle and vice principle there. Students that didn't show up for school were brought back to school by physical force; There was a huge coverup. None of this stuff was ever allowed to be reported by the news. The local police wouldn't do anything because they said the federal government had higher authority. The government agents actually were given license to kill.

Comment

When I went on to college, they continued the program at Towson University. This was from 1990-1995. They were using fraternity and sorority members for experimenting. This group must've included at least 60-70 students at Towson and another 40-50 students from Morgan University. There were alot of students that disappeared without a trace. Some students deaths were covered up. Students were being terrorized and raped often.

I saw alot of horrible stuff. They tried to pit students against each other. The pitted fraternities against each other. They try to isolate students from their families and pit them against their own family members. I've saw them using shock treatment on students who didn't go along with the program. They forced students to take ritalin to get them to play along. The ritalin was a form of temporary retardation on a person. They could send subliminal hypnotic messages to you by just using a pat on the back or shaking hands. Physical contact was enough for one person to take control of your personality.

They forced a large group of teens into government agent jobs. Some of the group were pushed into entertainment jobs. Alot of the became very famous celebrities today on tv, in movies, and in music such as Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie eventhough they never really wanted to be in showbiz.

I've forgotten years of my life. Some things I think I'm still blocking out. Alot of my memories are confused and difficult to sort out. And it's not over, just a year ago, they were still doing the program but not as frequently. I'm 38 now. I've heard that alot of people that I knew from high school and college are already dead.

Masonry is based entirely on devil worship. The Masons practiced alot of incest, sodomy, cannabalism. It's very deviant stuff. I came from a Mason family. My father was a mason, my brothers were masons, my cousins were masons, my uncles were masons. There was so much routine child abuse in our family and in our neighborhood. Masonry is centered around faggoty. They demand that all of their members be gay. If you're not gay, they'll try to force you to be gay. They rape people. They didn't care if it was an adult or a child or a man or a woman. I've been a straight male my whole life. They've been pressuring me since before I was in elementary school to become gay. I mean pressuring by torture, being bound and raped. They used peer pressure. The Masons are known for using hypnosis to get people to do what they want. They tried to turn my friends against me and pushed away girlfriends from me. They even try to get you to do things for them by threatening people you care about. They came to my elementary school and high school to try to get me to force me to drop out and pledge on a mason master. They humiliated me in front of my school mates for weeks because I wouldn't drop out. They gang raped me at a public school in front of 200 other children. I refused to leave that school. I did manage to graduate but that was a small miracle.

Comment

Masonry begins with slavery. They want you to "apprentice' under a Master Mason. That apprenticeship usually included sexual services. Aprrenticeship can go on for years, for some a liifetime.

Most Mason groups are horrible. They lie to the public. These groups are usually comprised of very miserable, corrupt, gay pedophiles. They pick young boys sometimes still in high school and make them promises that they can give them financial success or career success. They used to tell boys that they could build up their manhood by sucking dick on a man. At the group that I was in, they didn't even want to pledge gay boys, they liked the idea of breaking straight boys before they became men.

The Masons are known for being some of the worst criminals in history. They are some of the worst, evil, most disgusting people you will ever meet. They've been known to get away with all types of stuff because their very well connected all the way to the Presidency. I've known Masons who've gotten away with murder.

I've seen these guys do tricks you couldn't imagine. Believe it or not, I've traveled back in time. I've traveled in outer space. I've traveled across dimensions to hell and the underworld. I know this sounds crazy but it's the absolute truth. I learned alot of things but it's absolutely not worth it. They are devils and demons. They took me back in time to the Roman Coliseum to watch the gladiators fight the lions. It was ridiculous horror.

Masonry is absolutely about Devil Worship. Their belief is that the original God is dead and that the Devil now rules the universe. It's a cult and they give the public this illusion that they're good citizens.

Comment

I know this for a fact. This is the truth. The US government already has a cure for every single disease there is in the world but they are not giving it out to everyone. The world governments like to keep a certain amount of disease out in the world to keep control of the population. I know this for a fact because I worked with the government. I used to have hiv and I don't anymore. I got the cure.

This is the absolute truth. I used to work with the government. They have secrets that can allow anyone to even take bullets. I've been shot over a hundred times and I don't have one scar on my body.

The government knows how to program people's body size and weight. They can change anybody's weight, height, even skin color, or eye color in one day. The government mastered morphing and cloning at least 40 years ago. They can make anybody look like anybody else. They can produce an exact duplicate of anyone in one day. I've seen all of this done. Government agents today have the ability to morph from looking like one person to looking like another.

They have ways of programming a person's dna where they inject you with something and it can teach you an academic subject in one day. For example, like in the movie "The Matrix, they can inject you with something in one day that can teach you to be a master of martial arts or a sharp shooter or anything else.

There are other dimensions that the government already knows about. These dimensions overlap ours but they aren't visible to everyone. There are dimensions parallel to ours where they can look in on us and watch us but still remain unseen.

They know that most people are using less than 1% of their brain power. They have easy methods that allow for people to significantly increase their brain power in days but they haved decided to keep the general population at retarded levels.

All of these things are already known to the government but they don't want the general public to know about it. So many things that they showed in the movie "The Matrix" are actually real. They intentionally try to keep the general population retarded.

Comment

The reason why you dont have the ability to see things from a clear perspective is because the government uses aliens. They have an agreement with them.

I was trained and worked with a government team.

Aliens visitations happen frequently. Sometimes they eat people. Aliens are known for grabbing humans they like and gang ETC. them. They sometimes play games with humans and harass those they are interested in.

I swear this is the truth. Sometimes you'll hear celebrities who talk about it a little. Tyra Banks sometimes makes little comments on how they raped her. Aliens used to like Tyra Banks alot. I'm serious, this is the truth. Kim Kardashian had a problem with an alien stalker. They talked about it a little on the show.

Aliens aren't just "up there". There all around us. There is actually a separate dimension where they can see what you're doing but not be noticed. They may be in the same room with someone, see what you're doing and not be noticed because they're in a different dimension.

I've had numerous experiences with the myself. They don't usually have much concern for other's. They tend to use people. They're not used to behaving in a disciplined way. They tend to be evil, without morals.

The Aliens i am referring to possesses special eyes that allow them to see inter dimensional.

However, they're not all recluses. Some of them work in hollywood, really. Some of them are tv stars. They don't look like the movie aliens but the can impersonate people when they want to.

Most aliens live in houses looking like normal people. They used to be a few underground groups in New York City like in the movie Blade. Marvel Comics had a storyline in the Xmen comics about a group called the Morlocks. That was based on a real group.

There are aliens "down here". There are aliens "up there". They can see everything you do, everything you did, and everything you will do.

Comment

These people control everything.

Your thoughts and mind, why would they care what i do as they know i can never achieve anything substancial.

Take the elections as an example

All of these elections are rigged decades in advance. The decisions are already made before the election campaigns even start. I was in a secret society early in life. They let us know in advance who would be selected for president positions, governor positions, congressmen positions, mayor positions, senator positions. We knew all of this stuff years or decades before it happened. My father told me back in 1979 who the next 4 presidents would be. I met Ronald Reagan, George Bush I, George Bush II, and Bill Clinton before any of them became president. I remember them telling me back in 1990 that a black president (Obama) would be president in 2008. They even made a point by showing the American people that they would still choose Bush II even if he lost the popular vote in 2000.

All of these high level political positions had already been made decades in advance. They fake the elections to make it look fair. I knew who would be the next 3 mayors in our city back when I was 16. I met the governor and the senator when I was in college. It's all set up for them, it's rigged. They just have to play along with the script.

The government already knows that aliens are on earth. It's not like the movies where the aliens check in with the government agents. There are aliens on earth that are allowed to do whatever they want. The government isn't keeping control of them. They are allowed to commit whatever crimes they want and they will never be arrested or go to court. The government agreed to make concessions to them to allow them certain things if they wouldn't pose a threat to national security. These aliens have much more power than the rest of us. It's not even close. I've seen it. On this earth, they can do almost anything and the US government can't stop them. They see this world like we see a monopoly board. I've seen aliens with my own eyes that can teleport, turn invisible, walk through walls, channel energy out of their hands and do much more I've seen it. I know this for a fact. There used to be an arcade game called "Sigma Team". They took it out of the arcades because aliens were offended by it. I don't work with the government anymore because I saw too many disturbing things and I decided I would be happier by playing an ordinary person. The US government actually granted a few aliens what they called an "adoption program".

They had allowed them to choose whoever they wanted as a slave. I swear this is the truth. The US government allowed certain named aliens to have unofficial slaves. This type of stuff you will never seen on tv or in the newspapers but I've seen it hundreds of times. They have been allowed to get away with rape, torture, assaults, killing, etcetera without ever being arrested or put on trial. There is a group of classified aliens on earth that practice public raping as a hobby and the US government knows about it and has done nothing to stop it. I've seen them do it on the campuses of public universities, in public libraries and even on main streets. You would not believe the things that I've seen but they won't even put it on tv or in the newspaper. And this is really nothing new, it's been going on for decades. Every once in awhile you'll hear a celebrity talk about it. They tend to like celebrities. Tyra Banks talked about it a few times on her show. The aliens used to rape her on a regular basis but there was no one that she could go to for help. The US government wouldn't get involved to help her. Kim Kardashian talked about it a couple of times on her MTV show.

Comment

Why is the sky blue? Technically, the sky should be black if we were looking into space except for around the sun rays where it would be yellow.

How can you have rain or snow if there's no clouds in the sky? Where is it coming from? Maybe rain can be explained over the ocean by condensation and precipiation theory but how do you explain rain over land masses which are away from the shore?

The schools try to give us a quick short explanation when we're in elementary schools. Elementary schools isn't really about explaining, it's more about teaching us to comply and conform. They want us to put on our "thinking caps" where we won't question the obvious anymore.

The sun seems to be in the middle of the sky at noon and the moon in the middle of the sky about midnight. Doesn't that seem a little conviet?

Even if the earth is supposedly held in circular orbit by the gravity of the sun? What holds the earth up from falling?

Have you ever looked at a helicopter and questioned what actually allows it to maintain it's height way up in the sky? According the the rules of physics, technically it would be impossible for most helicopters to reach the heights that they get to without some type of propulsion. They've been claimed that a propeller would be enough to somehow bounce air pressure off of the ground. That's scientifically not possible. Technically, the same is true of airplanes. The way that they are designed they shouldn't be able to get that kind of weight off of the ground. It's all based more on accepted rules of belief.

Okay, to alot of people, this is obvious. They already understood these things and I might be being redundant but what I'm saying it that we start to accept what we've been told from the government without questioning anymore.

I've actually seen time stop for the world. They can stop or rewind the world like a dvd player. When you close your eyes you can sometimes see the digital patterns.

Btw, the Nasa Space Program is a hoax. That's not really the way they travel through space. What we're actually living in is a massive simulation similiar to the kind on the tv show "Star Trek: Next Generation". They call it the "construct" in the "Matrix" movies. Actually the "Matrix" series is very accurate about what our reality truly is. They stopped broadcasting the second Matrix movie because it was revealing too much of the truth.

This country has always said to everyone that all men are created equal and anyone has a chance of becoming president. That's all complete bullshit. The politicians aren't elected by the people, they are chosen by secret society groups. The person who will become president or mayor or congressmen or senator knows about it by the time they leave high school. They fake the backgrounds of most politicians. They'll say that they graduated from an Ivy League college when sometimes they never when to college at all. They use fake documents, they print fake yearbooks, they make the college administrators give them false references. George Bush II wasnot George Bush I son but they wanted to use the same name cause they thought it would give him better credibility. I know George Bush II. He never actually took classes at Harvard. They give these politicians fake backgrounds too make them seem respectable. It's all rigged, I've seen it with my own eyes.

Comment

I used to work with a government agency. This is the truth. All that stuff about outer space is a hoax. It's not real. That is an illusion that they are putting up out there. All of that stuff about there's no oxygen to breath and etc; it's all lies. Those flickering lights out there are not real stars. Falling stars used to actually fly across the sky. Now they just show a stationary light flickering in it's place. Stars used to actually be star shaped. Now they are just round. When you look out into the night sky what you're really seeing is a government created illusion. It's makes this work seem less harsh if you have something out there to dream about. They create this illusion that the world is constantly revolving and orbiting around something. What is the focal point that we're spinning on? If we were constantly spinning around the sun then the orbit should be slowing down or something. The whole idea really doesn't make much sense.

If you saw life as though we were trapped in a stationary rectangular box then you would have more of a sense of you're being controlled and oppressed. There is an oppression but they don't want you to feel oppressed. They used to say the moon was made of green cheese. That was cute. Then they said it was made of some glowing material. The moon isn't actually supposed to shine at night because the sun is on the other side. If you consider the placement of the sun, the moon and the earth. There's isn't any reason why we should ever see a full moon. They even try to make it look like the sun and moon are about the same size in the sky. The sun should actually appear much, much larger in size than the moon even if the sun is further away. I think it's horrible that they spend so much time lying to us in school when they know it's not the truth.

Comment

You and this are retarded.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Words!

Comment

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                          X