• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    ..?

i has no chance @ degrii

just need an explanation for the all black hats case
    Put it all into motion. lol...

Ok... so...

If no one immediately stands up to give an answer in excitement -- which would occur because he sees 2 white hats, and given his circumstance, that's like winning the lotto -- then that means there is only one white hat in play.

If there is only one white hat in play, then 2 people will see one black hat and one white hat. If they're smart enough to deduce that there is only one white hat in play, both will stand up and say, "My hat is black."

Now, if none of the above occurs, and everyone is just sitting looking at each other dumbfounded, then all hats are either black or they're all morons who can't count. The person who sees 2 black hats should let quite a bit of time pass before standing up and saying, "All hats are black."

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
      Put it all into motion. lol...

Ok... so...

If no one immediately stands up to give an answer in excitement -- which would occur because he sees 2 white hats, and given his circumstance, that's like winning the lotto -- then that means there is only one white hat in play.

If there is only one white hat in play, then 2 people will see one black hat and one white hat. If they're smart enough to deduce that there is only one white hat in play, both will stand up and say, "My hat is black."

Now, if none of the above occurs, and everyone is just sitting looking at each other dumbfounded, then all hats are either black or they're all morons who can't count. The person who sees 2 black hats should let quite a bit of time pass before standing up and saying, "All hats are black."
      Oh woops, funny way to fuck up a riddle by me, why did i only think of it from the white hat's perspective?!

thanks tig, but don't think this means i will let up on you in pub.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
      X