Veterans, i want you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans, i want you.

Hey, I don't know if this was the spot to post this but if not just message me or move it please. Before reading on I would like to note that I do not want or expect you to play in this zone at all, it's really just to give those who never had a chance to compete in our best league.

Anyway, starting in about two weeks here is the biggest league Extreme Games has to offer in its zone. It is by far one of the most challenging leagues "SUBSPACE/CONTINUUM" has to offer. With this being said, i'm looking for pilots who has what it takes to adapt quickly. I've always been aware of Trench Wars' top squad line up, so your resume of squads will be noted.

I'm giving up the chance to win this league just to be a host for other veteran pilots who want to participate. There will be no forums or anything you have to sign up to. Just a ?chat and the use of Teamspeak for better communication during matches. I know everyone has an attitude but I am the last person you should show it too if you choose to join me on this.

I will be taking the role of the most boring/most crucial/stressful position for every game, so you will not have to fear having the most important role over your head if you where to choke.

So if you feel you have what it takes to compete, then leave me a ?message in game.
    ?message Sin: (Insert text here)

No, I am not Reaver, and yes I know him.

Hope to hear from you soon, spread the word.

Originally posted by Sin View Post
    veteran pilots
    leave me a ?message in game.
    ?message Sin: (Insert text here)
    have you thought your demographic out?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

The demographics of what exactly... The zone?

I'm encouraging veteran players to come play with me for obvious reasons.. It's just a one day a week league, no more than an hour probably.

Comment

The demographics of what exactly... The zone?

I'm encouraging veteran players to come play with me for obvious reasons.. It's just a one day a week league, no more than an hour probably.
        You're missing the point of a very funny joke. Anyways, good luck with your EG venture.

Comment

Hint: Looking for veterans while telling them how to message you.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Oh, I get it.

Just wanted to verify that my actual in-game name was "Sin" because sometimes it can be different from the forums. At least in my zone -_-

Not insulting any ones intelligence, whisper me or message me homies!

Comment

you are in trench wars looking for 'good people'.

what were you thinking?
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Yeah jones has been here for like 10 years and never even seen a twl final.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

+1

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Wow I played Asteroids-the crap out of this thread.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                      Wow I played Asteroids-the crap out of this thread.
                      It's too bad you found about that program yesterday from the thread below mine now, i've had that "Kick ass" bookmark for quite a while now.

I suppose I should expect flames on this topic, but at least have originality.. or dont be such a nerd.

Anyway, still looking for applications, this starts in two weeks so I'm looking for as much feedback as possible. I don't mind flames, just make them worth the 10 seconds of my life I have to look at it.

If not enough people are interested by this coming Wednesday, I'm cutting it off.

I'm giving up playing with the people i've known for years just to give people over Trench Wars a chance to play in our league and compete. I could just go to all the newbies in Trench Wars and take them over but then that would be population stealing, and I don't want to do that. So veterans, come compete and check out our zone, send me a message.

Comment

Well I wasn't interested but now that you threatened to steal our newbies I am still not interested.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

if we had any interest in winning your league we wouldve done so many years ago

jk

gl

Comment

This is like a Mexican coming to the US and asking if anyone wants to come to Mexico to help them win in some sport, and I am like but then I have to go to Mexico to play...

Dabram is right.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

really wark?

i am somewhat interested. i like the base battles in EG, they are pretty fun. But, ya know, that's pub.

good luck in your trek, and forgive all the grumpy old guys.
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                              X