Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help removing candle wax, anyone got any experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help removing candle wax, anyone got any experience?

So basically i thought it would be cool to pour candle wax on this chick's clitoris. Anyways of course shit went bad and she kinda sprung up at me and i fucking dropped the candle and wax got all over my nike sneakers. Anyways the thing about it is that on my sneakers theres nylon mesh and I dont know how to remove candle wax from nylon mesh on sneakers. Anybody have any ideas? I tried googling but all I would get for results is how to remove candle wax from carpets. Hope theres a solution because those were $300 dollars sneakers. I screamed at the girl louder for ruining my shoes louder than she screamed when I poured the wax on her. I don't think I'll ever see her again because she literally put her clothes on in 10 seconds and bolted out my front door.
    Thx.
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

Smells like some delicious copypasta

Comment

Assuming this is not a joke, your best bet is steam. If you don't have access to a steam cleaner, try washing it off with very hot water. Obviously you're clumsy as fuck so you might wanna get your moms help so you don't burn yourself.

Comment

Here's a picture I just took, the wax is like in the fabric.
        IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
        yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
        Originally posted by tone
        no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Who the f- spends $300 on sneakers.

Steam cleaning is the only real solution to re-melt the wax without burning your sneakers. Trick is you need to coax the wax out as you steam it. BTW steaming it will also screw up your leather unless you localize it.. somehow.
          Celibrate
          XXX is overrated.

Comment

Get a piece of metal over a flame to the point where it's really hot, use the hot metal piece to melt the wax, wipe away/absorb via paper towel. Might take a few tries to get it all out.

PS: Looks like you splooged on your shoes, brah.

Comment

those shoes look so retarded
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

looks like recycled rubber with the red and blue specs, hey baby how about a hot poker in your "clitoris"

Comment

ugliest shoes i ever seen
                  Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

what kind of shoes are those?
                    TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

those shoes are so bad that everyone forgot to make fun of your waxy vagina idea

Comment

Hexanes (or gasoline)
                        Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Try this maybe:
                          http://www.mrscleanusa.com/en/cleani...andle-wax.html

I know people have used this very successfully for carpet so maybe it'll work for your ********.

Comment

by "bolted out the door in 10 seconds" you mean the blow up doll popped right?

/i'm bored.

//xog's idea sounded best for getting wax out; i would try that. lol.
                            Fuck it.

Comment

look like a pair of Kendrick Perkins right there!
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X