Most hardcore thing you have ever done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i once got in the passenger seat of a car...

when a WOMAN was driving

!!!
    was she asian? was she old?
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
      all that matters is that i was showing extraordinary amounts of RESPECT

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

yes but have you ever killed a man with your bear hands?
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
          yes but have you ever killed a man with your bear hands?
          if i had bear hands i would seek out evil bankers and give them a final bonus

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
            isnt much, but the first time i ever drank alcohol i had everclear. chugged it straight from the bottle not knowing how strong it is...kept spitting up blood for awhile after
            everclear is DISGUSTING. I have scars from 2nd degree burns from that shit still
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Ilya is twice as funny now that hes a mod.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                both
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                  You should ask him
                  As someone from Georgia, is it difficult teaching so many LSU fans?

as a huge admirer of napoleon, he is almost offended by football. why would someone do so much strategizing when no countries will be taken?!
                  Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 10-16-2010, 01:49 PM.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                    The most hardcore I've ever felt:

Walking through my campus drunk and stoned out of my gourd with two friends at around 3 a.m., half-passed out and trying not to run into University Police (I was 19) As I walk through this part called Red Square I hear a guy and girl yelling at each other. It's obviously a domestic dispute. They're across the square, about 100 yards away, but in sight. It just so happened that as we walked across the area to get home, we passed within about 20 feet of them. When we reach about that distance, the guy, out of nowhere, starts wailing on the girl. Total psycho beatdown kind of thing. He knocks her to the ground and is screaming about how the bitch ruined his life or some shit and really raining blows down on her. Both my friends kept walking but I stopped and watched for a second before realizing what was going on. So I break into a trot toward them and right as I reach them, at the guy's back, he lifts his arm to hit her again. I caught him at the wrist and whirled him around. He looked very surprised to be touched and then used his other arm to push me away. I fell backwards on my butt, did a basketball slide, and then got back up ready to fight. My two friends (who are both over 6'2 and 230 lbs and came sprinting over when they saw me get pushed down) get to him before I do and punch him in the back of the head. He hits the ground and we straight up jumped his ass. I kicked him at least 7 or 8 times and my buddy, who played hockey, starts pummeling him in the face. About 30 seconds later we stopped and left him laying on the ground covered in blood. His girlfriend starts crying and clutching him and screaming at us to stop. We casually turn and walk away without speaking a word. I've never seen either of them since.

Felt like a man at the time but now I'm kind of ashamed. I should have just called the cops.
                    http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7379013/
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      as a huge admirer of napoleon, he is almost offended by football. why would someone do so much strategizing when no countries will be taken?!
                      lol

allow 'lol' altho u do quote the traitor rushdie.
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

nevermind this is too hardcore to be on the internet

Comment

I dunno if this is "hardcore", but the scariest thing I did was drive 180kph down the highway with a snowmobile. My buddy was pissed because I was using his snowmobile. I won't be doing it again either.
                          Sunshine...

Comment

sorry but kilometers per hour are never hardcore
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                            X