No announcement yet.

Most hardcore thing you have ever done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you californians are such pussies I swear.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Kthx doesn't get my joke about Squeezer.

Comment

damn.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

all my of previous posts are now irrelevant; i just wrote 20 pages (10 front and back) on the thirty years' war, the italian wars, the hundred years' war, and the safavid and ottoman empires. 2.5 hours of nonstop writing, i have never done this before in my life.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Could you please post this or at least mail it to me? Thanks a lot.

I'm serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              The most hardcore I've ever felt:

Walking through my campus drunk and stoned out of my gourd with two friends at around 3 a.m., half-passed out and trying not to run into University Police (I was 19) As I walk through this part called Red Square I hear a guy and girl yelling at each other. It's obviously a domestic dispute. They're across the square, about 100 yards away, but in sight. It just so happened that as we walked across the area to get home, we passed within about 20 feet of them. When we reach about that distance, the guy, out of nowhere, starts wailing on the girl. Total psycho beatdown kind of thing. He knocks her to the ground and is screaming about how the bitch ruined his life or some shit and really raining blows down on her. Both my friends kept walking but I stopped and watched for a second before realizing what was going on. So I break into a trot toward them and right as I reach them, at the guy's back, he lifts his arm to hit her again. I caught him at the wrist and whirled him around. He looked very surprised to be touched and then used his other arm to push me away. I fell backwards on my butt, did a basketball slide, and then got back up ready to fight. My two friends (who are both over 6'2 and 230 lbs and came sprinting over when they saw me get pushed down) get to him before I do and punch him in the back of the head. He hits the ground and we straight up jumped his ass. I kicked him at least 7 or 8 times and my buddy, who played hockey, starts pummeling him in the face. About 30 seconds later we stopped and left him laying on the ground covered in blood. His girlfriend starts crying and clutching him and screaming at us to stop. We casually turn and walk away without speaking a word. I've never seen either of them since.

Felt like a man at the time but now I'm kind of ashamed. I should have just called the cops.
              get this man a cape
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

When I was 15-16 we used to make other kids go through an initiation if they wanted to hang with us. We would get them fucked up, blindfold them, tie them up, and then take them to the railroad tracks. We would drag them onto the tracks until the train came by. What they didn’t know was that they were actually lying on the spur line right next to the main line with the train on it. A few of them pissed themselves.
                eph

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                  Could you please post this or at least mail it to me? Thanks a lot.

I'm serious.
                  it was a midterm test i had to turn it in

what do you need to know, my professor is pretty hardcore. if i dont know it, he does, simple as that. (and he probably wouldnt even need to consult any sources, he can give a stand-up-no-notes lecture for three hours on pretty much anything related to europe and asia from the 13th to 19th centures)
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You should ask him
                    As someone from Georgia, is it difficult teaching so many LSU fans?
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

isnt much, but the first time i ever drank alcohol i had everclear. chugged it straight from the bottle not knowing how strong it is...kept spitting up blood for awhile after
                      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        you californians are such pussies I swear.
                        suck a dick, eh
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                          isnt much, but the first time i ever drank alcohol i had everclear. chugged it straight from the bottle not knowing how strong it is...kept spitting up blood for awhile after
                          lol renzi! ^____^

your post i see... welcome to tw forums...?
                          Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Flared View Post
                            lol renzi! ^____^

your post i see... welcome to tw forums...?
                            i dont know what you just said, but my forum account got deleted for some reason so i had to remake it
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                              The most hardcore I've ever felt:

Walking through my campus drunk and stoned out of my gourd with two friends at around 3 a.m., half-passed out and trying not to run into University Police (I was 19) As I walk through this part called Red Square I hear a guy and girl yelling at each other. It's obviously a domestic dispute. They're across the square, about 100 yards away, but in sight. It just so happened that as we walked across the area to get home, we passed within about 20 feet of them. When we reach about that distance, the guy, out of nowhere, starts wailing on the girl. Total psycho beatdown kind of thing. He knocks her to the ground and is screaming about how the bitch ruined his life or some shit and really raining blows down on her. Both my friends kept walking but I stopped and watched for a second before realizing what was going on. So I break into a trot toward them and right as I reach them, at the guy's back, he lifts his arm to hit her again. I caught him at the wrist and whirled him around. He looked very surprised to be touched and then used his other arm to push me away. I fell backwards on my butt, did a basketball slide, and then got back up ready to fight. My two friends (who are both over 6'2 and 230 lbs and came sprinting over when they saw me get pushed down) get to him before I do and punch him in the back of the head. He hits the ground and we straight up jumped his ass. I kicked him at least 7 or 8 times and my buddy, who played hockey, starts pummeling him in the face. About 30 seconds later we stopped and left him laying on the ground covered in blood. His girlfriend starts crying and clutching him and screaming at us to stop. We casually turn and walk away without speaking a word. I've never seen either of them since.

Felt like a man at the time but now I'm kind of ashamed. I should have just called the cops.
                              should have let it go, bitches need a good beatdown once in a while
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

i once got in the passenger seat of a car...

when a WOMAN was driving

!!!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X