Even my own mind is against me :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even my own mind is against me :(

seriously i had a dream where i was really really tired but couldn't drop of to sleep ... it was such a shit dream it actually woke me up ... and i was wtf ?? i was asleep and i have a dream about being not able to sleep that stopped me sleeping >< f u world
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

And then you posted at 9:11AM.. something weird is going on here.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

apparently you aren't king anymore in your world ;>
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
        apparently you aren't king anymore in your world ;>
        well i'm i'm still gonna refer to my penis as my mighty sceptre of infinite pleasure

:fear:
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Your days have been marked ever since you kicked that screw

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
            seriously i had a dream where i was really really tired but couldn't drop of to sleep ... it was such a shit dream it actually woke me up ... and i was wtf ?? i was asleep and i have a dream about being not able to sleep that stopped me sleeping >< f u world
            that's happened to me before, its very strange
            2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
            Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
            Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
            Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
            1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

i have something more fuked up....i set my alarm to like 8:30 one day because i had a test to go to, i had a dream that i checked my email and it said that the test got canceled....so i turned my alarm clock off IN THE DREAM and the fuked up part is that i turned it off in reality also...i missed the test .......so now i set an alarm on my phone too
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I N C E P T I O Nf
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Argh I still haven't seen that and everybody and their mother has.. already

Just do some lucid dreaming and punch that dream IN THE FACE WITH A KNIFE
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    I N C E P T I O Nf
                    o ye i forgot 2 mention my dream self was checking my email and turning off the alarm to this music

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                    X