TWLD Week 5 HoN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Week 5 HoN

m back 2 do this weeks Hot or Not, ty sir spider 4 filling in 4 me last week

lets get this started cuz i cant watch the jets struggling 2 broncos

Asians 26 - Sk8 - 50
    Asians starters: speedkillz, wage, mitb, zagis, moto trucker
    Sk8 starters: ease, burnt, creature, scoop, turban

Thought this would be a interesting and close game but Sk8 showed why experience counts. Sk8 had a nice spread of scores with Ease (13-3) and Burnt (11-4) shining. Four of the Sk8 starters from this match won the 40 dollar deathmatch tournament so the team chemistry is obviously there. Wage (9-10) only player from Asians to hold his own somewhat. Not sure why moto trucker was started instead of zyphen or oranje but either way I doubt it would of mattered here. Asians are 3-2 and Sk8 is 4-1 now. Once again MVP was Ease.

================================================== ==========

Pandora 50 - Penetrate 47
    Pandora starters: mythril, money, jaa, sir spider, renzi
    Penetrate starters: brokenfist, bacon, acidbomber, trasher, grom

Closer game than expected probably because of Brokenfist actually performing like we are used to seeing, even if lag is involved. Mythril (14-8) and money (12-10) leading Pandora to victory. One interesting moment in the game was brokenfist eating 2-3 shots in a corner and then Mythril eating brokenfists shot and giving him a dose of his own medicine and killing him. Pandora is 3-2 and Penetrate is off to a winless season with 0-5. Mvp once again was Mythril.

================================================== ============

Fierce 50 - Syne 39

Fierce starters: weak, skepsis, geio, delectable, district
    Syne starters: monst3r, whopper, golden duck, infidelity, harder

LOOOOOOOL first of all let me mention why auger/rasaq wasnt in. He got banned for using the alias "n1q" in elim by some guy named wingzero until Sunday 7pm. I was using the name "fatass night" and i didnt so gg, and this just proves how big of a joke staff is. Either way I doubt syne would of won this, although Paky dude did manage to break his negative streak and go 13-10. Fierce was lead by Delectable (15-9) and Weak (11-10) . Fierce off to a good 4-1 start while Syne is 1-4. Mvp once again was Delectable.

================================================== ========

Freebie 50 - Savanger 25
    Freebie starters: beam, saetep, kid kaos, hermit, ricko
    Savanger starters: peru, sarrow, engineers, keith, quartz, yakuza

This match had the potential to be the match of week but Freebie ran over Savanger pretty badly. I called this upset last week and even mentioned Beam Mvping and it happened so gg me. Freebie got off to a great start and just manhandled savanger entire game lead by Beam (17-4) and Hermit (11-6). Peru (6-10) was a disappointment and Savanger was looking lost out there. Freebie and Savanger both at 2-3. Mvp again was Beam.

================================================== =========

Paladen 30 - Sweet 50
    Paladen starters: rainbow seeker, exalt, jimbei, jessup, claushouse(lol)
    Sweet starters: vash, dak, regen, riverside, a2m

A blowout game as expected. Sweet still hasnt used Raspi yet and didnt need him/her in this match. Vash (13-2), Regen (11-7), and Riverside (11-8) led the slaugther. Paladen really had no chance with Claushouse going 2-8 very quickly. Clausehouse probably gonna rage at me again but facts are facts and he shouldnt be starting at all. Put in alextron thanks you newbie ass captain. Sweet remains the only undefeated team with 5-0 and paladen is 1-4. Mvp once again was Vash.

================================================== ======

Hot:
    Beam (17-4) - destroyed the fuk out of Savanger and lead Freebie to a well needed victory

Ease (13-3) / Burnt (11-4) - for nicely quieting the Asian hype

Mythril (14-8) - running over penetrate while eating sandwich with no tomatoes

Delectable (15-9) - zoolander doing damage vs syne

Vash (13-2) - seems to fit in nicely with Sweet but took over Daks Hot spot again

Not:

claushouse (2-8) - just stop, someone demote this fuk

zagis (3-9)

sarrow (3-10) - how u gonna try 2 suicide beamir?

Peru (6-10) - losing his average of 15 kills per game, didnt look like himself out there at all

Honorable Mentions:

Riverside (11-8) / Regen (11-7) - providing excellent support in Sweets undefeated season

Hermit (11-6) - atleast one member from the Hmong gang went +

monst3r (13-10) - doing damage vs fierce

Weak (11-10) - proving to be a consistent support for Fierce once again

Brokenfist (14-10) - showing up

Money (12-10) - y eye on fire, make this guy a permanent starter plz

Scoop (12-7) / Creature (10-7) - good teamwork
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 10-17-2010, 06:11 PM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

wat da fk wrong with tw when pandora only squad makin games fun to watch

gj on hon again cres +1 u da best u mudafuka

n i honird 2 fill in 4 u agin in future
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

ty4this

gg jets $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

gud reaD GO TEXANS $#$

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          Ease (13-3) / Burnt (11-4) - for nicely quieting the Asian hype
          what asian hype? :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
            exactly :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
              this

Comment

hope u got ur sandals ready burnt

Comment

why you not mention kobe. Allow him to be consistant like weak aka raja bell. Allow me glory

Comment

Yes savanger played terrible and freebie straight owned us. Not going to take anything away from the game at all.. especially beam since he owned. But this could have a been a great match if we didn't play 4v5 for the first couple of minutes and then i was having lag issues and had to sub in late.

But good game Freebie
                    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

yea I was wondering what happened to yakuza there. Thats too bad. Big win for us though none the less. GG Una better luck next week.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                        why you not mention kobe. Allow him to be consistant like weak aka raja bell. Allow me glory
                        allow 10+ n i mention u, gj steppin up 4 inactive fuks racka, apok, kyou tho

Comment

Originally posted by unabled View Post
                          4v5
                          asdfQuicksand
                          (Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
                          8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                            yea I was wondering what happened to yakuza there. Thats too bad. Big win for us though none the less. GG Una better luck next week.
                            Kid Kaos has to post because he finally went + in ld this season.
                            A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

if he went neg he would have posted negativity.

Comment

Working...
                              X