TWLD Week 6 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Week 6 Predictions

Since I have a little more time between classes again this week, thought I would go ahead and start a week 6 prediction thread since no one else has yet.

Sweet (5-0) vs Syne (1-4)

This game matches up both ends of the twld standings. Sweet is atop twld with an impressive start. They have been hitting on all cylinders and look for that to continue this week led by Vash, Dak and Riverside. Syne on the other hand has struggled to pull out many victories this season, but the effort has been there. They have been playing decent in general, just not good enough to win twld games so far. Paky dude continues produce when he shows up, however his teammates need to step it up and show they belong. Unfortunately I highly doubt it will happen this week.

Winner : Sweet 50-32

Asians (3-2) vs Penetrate (0-5)

This game doesn't seem to have much hype behind it thanks to penetrates record. Asians who started twl hot, have somewhat cooled down the pats two weeks, and last week, they got absolutely demolished by a veteran sk8 line. Look for moto trucker, zagis, and wage to lead the herd this week against a penetrate team lacking leadership in warbird. They played their best game last week vs pandora, and hopefully for them Brokenfist and Bacon show up once again, and if they do and play like they can, they have a shot to pull out a upset, but I don't expect that, at least not at this juncture.

Winner: Asians 50-44

Sk8 (4-1) vs Paladen (1-4)

This is another matchup of teams on opposite ends of the standings. Sk8 looks continue its great play, led by ease, burnt, and b4ser. They manhandled up and coming Asians last week and have a veteran lineup that will take them far into ld. Paladen has played solid for most of twl losing a few rough games. They lack overall depth, but they play hard and team better each week. This week isn't going to help them in a playoff push however, sk8 is too strong for a up and down paladen team led by jessup and rainbow seeker.

Take a Look at how well Sk8 played last week and you'll understand why they are threat in ld

sk8 video - http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFir.../7/1rrM6KLXMGA

This is a video of paladen vs fierce (but this shows their potential)

Paladen video - http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFir...36/A9t1Ctl9mco

Fierce (4-1) vs Savanger (2-3)

Fierce comes off their 4th straight victory and will look to continue their playoff push. Delectable, Geio, myself, stylez, and company have stepped up while the rest of our warbirds haven't shown. This week however might be different with Apok, RaCka, and deez nuts expected to return. Savanger is the most frustrating team I've watched. They have so much potential to be contenders with a roster full of capable players. Peru, Halls, and misled are 3 of my favorite players, not to mention my friends, and last week they laid a egg vs freebie. Not sure why misled wasn't added, but hopefully you guys realize he's a big asset to you. Yakuza and Peru need to step their game up or their playoff chances might slip away. Unfortunately for savanger, I believe our veteran wbs will show up this week, which is bad news for them.

Winner Fierce: 50-41

Here's a video of Fierce's last game vs Freebie, and this shows how fierce can play and what to expect from them:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFir...15/5MNc6iwPBxY

Game of The Week

Freebie (2-3) vs Pandora (3-2)

I believe this game will be the closest and the most interesting. Freebie comes off their most impressive win, after shocking most people and absolutely dismantling Savanger. Their unsung hero this year has been beam, whose had some crazy recs and continues to play strong. He doesn't get enough credit and hes stepped up for them while some of their core guys continue to struggle / not show up. They are going to need to have a huge game from ricko, saetep, sphinktor and company to keep this one close. Pandora has played pretty well all season, and last week they almost gave one to penetrate. Look for mythril, jaa, and money to continue their strong play and lead a pandora team that could make some noise if twl playoffs.

Winner: Pandora 50-45

Here's two videos of games pandora and freebie have been in, and the way they can play, will make this game quite interesting

Freebie Video - http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFir.../0/_MTj8akdAAo

Pandora Video - http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFir...13/Nv9cok9N6N8

I want to give a special shoutout to diakka, flared, 24, turban, Fieryfire, i.d. and arobas for the work they have done with FF3d's youtube channel. Thanks to FF and the rest of these guys, the videos I posted show you how far we've come in twl and the new beginning of a whole new trench Wars. So Please subscribe to
    youtube.com/fieryfire3d and please show your support!

For the squads I didn't post a video for I apologize, FF and the rest of us haven't been able to record all the matches, but we are doing our best (especially FF) to record every squad at least once. Also the more we subscribe to his youtube page, the more he can record and post and the more enjoyable tw will be for all of us!

Good luck to everyone this week and for the rest of twl.
    Last edited by Weak; 10-19-2010, 07:45 PM.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

What do you mean by "Paky Dude continues to show up?" That he shows on Sundays? I doubt it's about his .43 avg in his first 4 games before his 13-10 in week 5.

Comment

that's true, but when he shows up, he produces, and no offense to you, you haven't produced or showed up either.
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

lol u r acting like we added jaa because hes good. ahatehehe tehe. hehe. fuk u jaa
        5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
        5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
        5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
        5:Melanoma> aight cool
        5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
        5:Oops> what?
        5:Melanoma> ye
        5:Oops> you serious?
        5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
        5:Melanoma> fu
        5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
        5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Ouch week not even gonna mention me, or call me your friend that hurts brah!
          [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

beam's a newb, i've been playing a bit of pub this week so i'll be ready to carry his sorry ass
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Im dissapointed in you weak. Not even a mention to your ol pal kk? Sphinktor at the moment isnt really in our ld lineup. He doesent play enough. I thought you would have more faith too I like our starting 5 vs pandoras starting 5. Beamir gonna go on a vandetta vs mythril.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I repect freebies starting line but for some reason we always manage to beat you guys badly in twdd when you have your star wbs playign and we have 2 wbs and 3 basers in.
                5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                5:Melanoma> aight cool
                5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                5:Oops> what?
                5:Melanoma> ye
                5:Oops> you serious?
                5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                5:Melanoma> fu
                5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

freebie pandora can go either way, predicting sir spider to have a huge game leading to a close pandora win
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

myth you better add me, gonna show freebie how to play ship 1
                    (Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
                    8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

Think I may show up for this game

Comment

lol sorry guys I blanked on some things, I forgot to mention skepsis in my post, because hes stepped up recently too, as for you unabled, Your very consistent, however I don't know if sarrow will add you with his lines, and kk, you know that you need to step up as cap of freebie and start doing some damage, and jaa is top5wb, duh :P

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          freebie pandora can go either way, predicting sir spider to have a huge game leading to a close pandora win

more like clark "the motherfucking batman" kentaro

ive been playing like sir "fat guy from the shield" spider lately and not sir "roy khan" spider like i should be
                          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Nice edit...

Here's some help... *Paky Dude showed up in week 5 unlike the first 4 weeks and was able to produce a decent score for his squad, but it wasn't enough due to the lack of production from the rest of his squad and Syne once again failed miserably and will continue to fail if they don't show they know how to team or add a line that gives a flying fuck about teaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Burg View Post
                              Think I may show up for this game
                              judas fuk
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...