TWLD Week 6 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can vys even play the rest of twl? Soft lock is passed so is hardlock
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

I think most of concluded with a couple of things before even opening this thread:

-vys is a cancer, good job axing him. Guy destroys the team with his retarded style, don't think anybody can deny that he has (or had) a bit of skill, but he's a terrible 4v4/5v5 player to play with. Quit already, you like Iverson without his success (his lack of success says a lot about yours). Heard EG is looking for some players, equivalent of Turkish ball $
      -Stylez, you are still terrible, and you shouldn't ever be in during TWL games. If you're adding yourself over anybody, including WAR, then you really shouldn't be cap. You're not good at anything involving warbird.
      -Geio's posts piss the fk out of everyone. Guy puts up 10+ against Paladen and calls himself Kobe.
      -Fierce doesn't stand a chance against Sk8, and maybe even Sweet, if they keep adding these scrubs who have been starting
      -Pandora still the best at everything.

In conclusion, Turban is a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
        I think most of concluded with a couple of things before even opening this thread:

-vys is a cancer, good job axing him. Guy destroys the team with his retarded style, don't think anybody can deny that he has (or had) a bit of skill, but he's a terrible 4v4/5v5 player to play with. Quit already, you like Iverson without his success (his lack of success says a lot about yours). Heard EG is looking for some players, equivalent of Turkish ball $
        -Stylez, you are still terrible, and you shouldn't ever be in during TWL games. If you're adding yourself over anybody, including WAR, then you really shouldn't be cap. You're not good at anything involving warbird.
        -Geio's posts piss the fk out of everyone. Guy puts up 10+ against Paladen and calls himself Kobe.
        -Fierce doesn't stand a chance against Sk8, and maybe even Sweet, if they keep adding these scrubs who have been starting
        -Pandora still the best at everything.

In conclusion, Turban is a faggot.
        that
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

and since i'm ripping people, doesn't kobe have 5 rings? haven't you never won anything, besides a handful of wbduels and elim maybe?

only rings u get are around your eyes from getting your ass beat by people when you run around at the mall "HEY GUYZ I AM KOBE BRYANT HEHEHE"
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Roooooooooooofl

Comment

Originally posted by Stylez View Post
              i gues i shuld tel evey1 da tooth i am stoopid ann am retahd

ADHD doesn't make me a fucking idiot, idiot. Plus, I've taken Concerta for awhile now and it seems to help. Though even my psychologist said that is why I play on the PC so much, is because I can focus on one thing and do exceptional on it. If it involves multiple devices, I have a hard to time keeping track before my mind starts wondering.

ADHD does have a positive side to it and that's if I do focus on something, I can focus on it better than your average person could. Like Spidey-Senses.
              So you can write these fuckign retarded shits cuz your on concerta go figure. People with add cant concentrate on shit that doesnt interest them, so sure, if subspace statistics and whatever else you were typign about that i was unable to read because i wasnt interested interests you, congrats, im happy you found something.
              5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
              5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
              5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
              5:Melanoma> aight cool
              5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
              5:Oops> what?
              5:Melanoma> ye
              5:Oops> you serious?
              5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
              5:Melanoma> fu
              5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
              5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

WTF IS CONCERTA? i was on ritalin from grade 1-5 then adderall 6-10 and im supposed to be on it still but fuck that u on some gay shit

Comment

oh concerta is ritalin... lmao get adderall u fuck

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                    and since i'm ripping people, doesn't kobe have 5 rings? haven't you never won anything, besides a handful of wbduels and elim maybe?

only rings u get are around your eyes from getting your ass beat by people when you run around at the mall "HEY GUYZ I AM KOBE BRYANT HEHEHE"
                    as much as it pains me to do this, +1
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• 5ascone> ROFL PH GIVING ME PROPS FOR OWNING GEIO
                      5ascone> i hate ph

Comment

• We are all missing the point of the thread.

Hot player of the week: Casket.

/gg

Comment

• I can't believe I read all of this. I literally feel dumber... Thank you for this

Comment

• +1

keep this thread alive. ty.

Comment

• I'm not so pissed off about being axed from fierce, it's just that I have alot of friends on the squad who I've known for years. This game is more of a social network for me than a game these days. Simply because I can't compete at high level anymore because of computer issues. It's kind of hard to get that into my head, because I've been a top flight warbird for so many years and now I'm just mediocre on 1024x764 resolution.
                              This is literally my last year at this game. Because I'm far too busy with real life stuff to care about the things I used to care about when I had hardly any commitments. It just sucks that you axed me after all the years you've squaded with me and all the times I've got/let you be on these good squads.
                              Anyway, goodluck in twld, I'll be rooting for you guys
                              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• Anyways don't see wtf is big deal here lots of nerd and homo rage going on.

vys chill as fuk y vs him. dark took him in allow gr8 compassion for other humans an suk dik 2 u u heartless fuks.
                                TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                                2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                                TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                                TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                                cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                                Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X