• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Week 7 Hot or Not

Well this was an interesting week in twld. So here we go:

Winner in Bold

Paladen (2-5) vs Penetrate (0-7)
    Score 50-45

This game was one of the closest of the day up at the start and eventually also at the end. Paladen led by Jessup (12-7) and Rainbow Seeker (13-10) played a well teamed game with the help of Tomas Hakke (9-5). Penetrate came close plenty of times in the middle part of this game but fell apart late. Thrasher (18-10) kept this game interesting til the end with his monster performance (1 vs 5) to (1 vs 2). Minotar and Veloce had solid 10-10's but the rest of penetrate came up a little short. Temporary (3-10) and fit of rage (4-10) played absolutely terribly and really hurt penetrates bid for their first win.

Freebie (2-5) vs
    Asians (5-2)
    Score 50-48

This was a make or break for freebie, and once again, they were disappointing in the end. There run at ld playoffs are very close to coming to a end. Beam (12-10) once again led freebie and he has continued to play at a high level for the free falling freebirds. Props (12-10) and Ricko (10-10) helped keep the game close and freebie will need them to step up. Unfortunately saetep (6-10) had a rough game and needs to accelerate his play or freebie will kiss ld playoffs goodbye next week. Asians were led by Rookie (17-9) and wage (14-10). This was a completely different lineup then we are used to but they came up big when they had to. Oranje (3-10) and Zagis (6-9) struggled today for Asians but look for them to show some strong support for the rest of their Squad.

Sk8 (6-1) Vs Syne (1-6)
    Score 50-32

Sk8 came into this game as one of the leading ld contenders, and this week was no different. Led by Burnt (14-6) , Ease (11-8) and Scoop (10-5), they took care of business without trouble. This wasn't their strongest lineup, but then again, they were playing syne, no offense. For syne, Esau (2-10) and golden duck (4-10) didn't step up for syne, who has already packed their bags, heading home. Monst3R (12-10) continues to be the only syne player to show any results this twld.

Savanger (3-4) vs Pandora (5-2)
    Score 50-40

Coming off a huge win for savanger last week, they are making it hard for themselves to secure up a playoff birth. FST (15-10) and Halls (11-10) did their share and even more to keep savanger in this game, but clearly wasn't enough. After a huge performance last week, Peru (4-9), Misled (0-4), and Quartz (5-10) just didn't play their games. I was disappointed watching this one, after seeing what they are capable of, they just couldn't hit their shots. For pandora, Sir Spider, Devilish, and LaSenza all dropped 11 kills, and this is a very good teaming squad. Money and Mythril didn't have great games, but they still are consistent, and that's what counts in twl.

Game of the Week

Fierce (5-2)
    vs Sweet (6-1)
    Score 50-36

After last weeks poor performance vs Savanger, most of tw was doubting Fierces chances to make ld playoffs. Fortunately for them this week, they had a returning star wb show up and they played a solid game overall and gave sweet their first loss this ld season. Raspi (13-10) was the only sweet player that played his game, while sacra and dak both gave poor performances. (5-10). Dak was high on deaths early in the game and therefore had to change his style a bit, which affected his effectiveness. Riverside was so confident this whole week coming into this game, but didn't really back up the talk with his (9-10). For Fierce, they welcomed back deez nuts, whose presence, helped fierce in their push for a playoff spot. Kyou (11-8) and Skepsis (15-8) gave fierce a strong start, and delectable (8-4) and geio (7-7) provided all the support they needed to pull out a much needed win.

Good luck next week in twl.

HOT - Skepsis (15-8) - stepped up huge in a must win game for Fierce
    Thrasher (18-10) - only reason penetrate kept their game close
    Rookie (17-9) - even though ur bullets are like 100 mph, you came up big, gj.

Honorable Mention - Burnt (14-6) - solid performance, but then again its vs syne
    FST (15-10) - almost led savanger to another big win.

NOT - Sacra and Dak (5-10) - in a huge game for both squads, u guys laid a egg

Honorable Mention - Esau (2-10) - Didn't expect much from you, but come on now.
    Oranje (3-10) - step it up or get used to riding the bench
    temporary (3-10) - your squad played good but you didn't

Good luck next week in twl, hope you enjoy the read.
    Last edited by Weak; 11-01-2010, 06:01 PM.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

all of the useless shit about desks and what have you that followed the original post can now be found here:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...Not-UC-Edition

if you want to continue discussion about that crap, please visit the UC Edition of the thread. otherwise, if you have something useful to contribute to this very good thread (thank you for the writeup weak!), post away.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

whyyy did you move that....
      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
      beam> stfu tsunami
      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

I get banned for logging on...I get banned for typing out N1Q...I get banned for challenging squads...I have fun in forums and my shit gets moved to useless crap...why can't I have fun? Weak was just a fill-in anyways...not like anyone comments on his boring ass post.
        Last edited by Rasaq; 11-01-2010, 10:40 PM.

Comment

not my fault ur squad sucks in twld that you have nothing to do besides write on forums to keep yourself from boredom, oh wait heres a thought, get some air, leave ur moms basement for once in 6 months you faggot.
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
            I get banned for logging on...I get banned for typing out N1Q...I get banned for challenging squads...I have fun in forums and my shit gets moved to useless crap...why can't I have fun? Weak was just a fill-in anyways...not like anyone comments on his boring ass post.
            there's "having fun" and there's "being a shitbird"
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Gooooooooooooooood one...got me emotionally. I'm crying over our TWL performance. It's a new feeling to me and I'm just going to have to get used to Syne sucking. BTW, didn't like your HoN because of your game of the week decision. Yes, they were both 5-1, but if this was a prediction thread that would of been the game of the week. To me the game of the week should of went to Freebie and Asians with Freebie trying to get a spot in playoffs, a win would of put them in a better situation with the easy schedule left. Now Freebie and Savanger will have to battle it out. If Paladen manages to beat both Savanger and Freebie and these 3 teams finish out with the same record then Paladen should get last spot in playoffs. Oh...I guess I should throw in the possibility of 4 teams battling it out for that last spot...yes, all 3 of these squads and Syne can finish 3-6...depending on rules, which I'm not too sure of, would make things interesting. If there's no sudden death then I guess I wasted my time typing.

Comment

Being a shitbird...LOL. Should take that post of yours and send it to useless crap and you can also learn how to be a respected forum mod instead of being a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                  Being a shitbird...LOL. Should take that post of yours and send it to useless crap and you can also learn how to be a respected forum mod instead of being a faggot.
                  Jason is the man, you should stop right there and focus on weak, or suk dik if cud
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

freebie vs asians was a good close game but this was the game of the week and the most anticipated game, so what if the game wasn't as close as the other one, this game feature two of the top tier squads in ld. Like I said if you don't like it thats fine, you can write it yourself next week, I was just trying to help since no one else had written it.

Comment

sweet haf bin awfully quiet since sunday
                      1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                      Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                      1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                      1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                      beam> stfu tsunami
                      Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                      beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                      Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

It was the game of the week before the game started...not after.

Comment

shud prolly make this
                          TWLD Week 7 Hot or Not - the 2nd UC Edition

and start over
                          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by saetep View Post
                            shud prolly make this
                            TWLD Week 7 Hot or Not - the 2nd UC Edition

and start over
                            lets just take each post from this entire thread and make into separate topics called "week 7 hot or not - the (insert number) UC edition"
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

this loss was probably the best thing has happened to us all season.

we are going to play alot better vs. sk8, even though they are better than Fierce. that I promise.
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X